Today is another example of why our season isn’t over (Updated - 1/7 - WE’RE IN as the 2 seed!)

BillsFan619

At the end of the day, if the Bills miss the playoffs, while winning out, the 12 men on the field penalty will be the signature play that doomed the season.  I still can't wrap my head around how you get caught with 12 men after two successive time outs.  It's mind boggling.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, wjag said:

At the end of the day, if the Bills miss the playoffs, while winning out, the 12 men on the field penalty will be the signature play that doomed the season.  I still can't wrap my head around how you get caught with 12 men after two successive time outs.  It's mind boggling.

Oh there will be too many to choose...Jets loss. Pats loss. Eagles loss giving up two game winning drives. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Oh there will be too many to choose...Jets loss. Pats loss. Eagles loss giving up two game winning drives. 

Granted.  But those were a series of plays/mistakes.  If there will be ONE play that stands out this season (like jefferson in Minny game last year), it will be an unbelievably inexcusable 12-men on the field to ***** defeat out of the jaws of victory.

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, wjag said:

Granted.  But those were a series of plays/mistakes.  If there will be ONE play that stands out this season (like jefferson in Minny game last year), it will be an unbelievably inexcusable 12-men on the field to ***** defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Lol...probably true yet I think of the Allen fumble TD not the Jefferson reception when I think of that Minn game. 

15 minutes ago, wjag said:

I still say it was giving a home game away to an AFC rival to play in their adopted home.

Plus we got to come home with a broken Milano and Jones for the season.

And McD's late game coaching prowess.

• Agree 1

On 12/4/2023 at 1:47 PM, Buffalo Super Fan said:

The Buffalo Bills season is over and the Bills have no one to blame but themselves. It’s time for the Bills players to look in the mirror enough with the forever excuses. The bottom line is the Bills weren’t good enough. Some Bills fans have to wake up the Miami Dolphins are winning the AFC East Division and that makes this Bills fan sick. Have some pride Bills fans the Dolphins are winning the AFC East enough with the excuses if any Bills fan is over 50 years I am 55 years old soon to be 56 years old in December like me it makes one sick it’s worse than the New England Patriots. The Dolphins want to make me sick they are winning the AFC East. With that out of the way carry on with the never ending excuses in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Hi Trollboy - happy Birthday. There are 5 games remaining, and although I agree that the Phins are going to win the east, we will be in the playoffs waiting to destroy them! The Bills ain't missing out. Big run coming, no pun intended.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/3/2023 at 11:40 PM, John from Riverside said:

Wouldn’t it be three in a row they lost the Philly

Could be wrong on this

They beat the raiders in between 

On 12/4/2023 at 7:58 PM, BillsFan619 said:

If we win, it’s kind of wild that we’ll only be one game behind the Chiefs record-wise.

It definitely is a very winnable game and we could be catching them at the right time.

We should have some confidence as well, since we’ve beaten them twice the past couple years in Arrowhead.

Go Bills!

We’d also be 2-0 against arguably the two best teams in the AFC and pretty bad against the rest of the afc 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Fleezoid said:

Perhaps. But I still worry about beating the refs. They're wizards. They see things beyond the physical world. 

If there’s any conspiracies/refs picking winners type things going on I just can’t see why they’d want Cleveland,Indy or pit in the playoffs over Buffalo lol all three of those teams would get obliterated

7 hours ago, wjag said:

What do you expect from a head coach and all of his assistant coach's that apparently can't count to 12.  

giphy.gif

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I agree but when you lose to the Jets and Broncos it is definitely plausible 

I know but I wasn’t talking about the bills I’m talking about the likelihood of Miami losing out the last three games to equal and better talent - buffalo included 

buffalo is NOT losing I’d they have just gotten done beating 

kc

dallas

@lac 

and crush the pats for payback at home

Huge momentum

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.