SNF Chiefs at Packers Game Thread

Process

Just now, buffblue said:

Yes but does it really matter?

Unless we win the division which is looking incredibly unlikely, it doesn't really matter for our playoff purposes. KC is still a lock to win the AFC West, especially with Denver losing today. We're not really competing with them imo

If we win out, which I still think we need to do … Miami could absolutely drop two more. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Tirico & Collinsworth will not let this phantom penalty on the Hail Mary pass go. Sheesh!

Collinsworth crying like a teen girl, you know, the ones he wanted to date.

🤭

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

And not one mention about GB being flagged for 15 yards after hitting Mahomes in bounds. Crybabies 

To be fair, Collinsworth did say that Mahomes was inbounds and disagreed with the call.

Although he wasn't exactly wailing about it.

Just now, Mark Vader said:

To be fair, Collinsworth did say that Mahomes was inbounds and disagreed with the call.

Although he wasn't exactly wailing about it.

Right, he mentioned it. He wouldn't shut up about the last two though. I've never heard anyone make such a big deal on a Hail Mary. They happen every week without flags. 

• Agree 3

15 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Right?

1-12 it’s wide open

Remember when all the talking heads said there were like 8 teams in the AFC that could win the SB? That was cool. Now there all saying the best 3 teams are SF, Philly and Dallas. 

Edited by Bubba Gump

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If we win out, which I still think we need to do … Miami could absolutely drop two more. 

Very hard to see us winning out. Miami would need to drop 4 of the last 5 including the finale to Buffalo if we assume a Bills 4-1 finish, which is about the best outcome I can realistically envision

Edited by buffblue

2 minutes ago, BRH said:

Refs gave them 15 yards AND at least 15 seconds and still the broadcast crew thought it wasn’t enough. 

To be fair, if the DPI gets called, the running clock part probably doesn’t occur since they would have been at like the 5 yard line. 

I will need a report from ChiefsPlanet please, and thanks 

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

To be fair, if the DPI gets called, the running clock part probably doesn’t occur since they would have been at like the 5 yard line. 

Refs knew MVS wasn’t catching that ball anyway. 

Edited by BRH

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s such dirty work that Collinsworth and Tirico just decide what the narrative from this game is going to be.  

Ignore the phantom late hit that gifted KC 15 yards.  

Ignore the obvious fact that the KC player was going backwards out of bounds, therefore clock runs.   Official misses the call and stops the clock.  

Nah.. we’re just going to focus on the missed PI … and then bizarrely talk about a Hail Mary as if they’ve never witnessed one before. 

Not the first time that ref has done that.  I recall another game in a similar situation earlier this season and the same call was made.  At least the ref is consistent.

18 minutes ago, beebe said:

bad officiating is completely random and always has been. 

sadly beebe it seems that bad officiating is par for the NFL course.  If they don't bite in you in one game they will in another. Yes I'm jaded and cynical. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I'm not sold on Philly either. They looked horrible at home today. 

Crazy as it sounds with how crappy we look most times this season - I’d take buffalo in a Super Bowl If we can get there 

we get to the playoffs I’d take them to go and win it

one game at a time 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.