Who doesn't think this team is good enough to go 5-0 down the stretch?

Billsfan1972

1 minute ago, Drew21PA said:

This is my only hope.

stats don’t lie but luck is involved and we have been the most unlucky team doing the right things all year 

I think after the bye this changes and we run the table 

could be magical

12 men on the field is doing the right thing?  Mistakes after mistakes, bad game plans and the inability to make a stop when needed.  

Doing the right thing?  You got to be kidding.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

12 men on the field is doing the right thing?  Mistakes after mistakes, bad game plans and the inability to make a stop when needed.  

Doing the right thing?  You got to be kidding.

Well hmmm foot in my mouth here

no not forcing mistakes - I’ve said it a million times the players have won games and coaches are losing us games and it’s really crazy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/2/2023 at 8:15 AM, GreggTX said:

Minus a couple all-pros on defense out for the year and Von being a nonfiction and Jones'absence and we'd have a chance. I think 3 or 4 wins is more realistic and a long playoff run is out of the question. I'm ready to start looking at Gabe's replacement in the next draft.

As far as McDermott goes, they said much the same about Andt Reid in Philly. He may have his shortcomings, but so does Bellechick and he's won 6 SB's. I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

I see this being said a lot and while I understand the sentiment behind it I can't help but feel that it's a huge cop out by fans and soon to be the coaching staff.

We are really down one All-Pro level talent in Milano. White hasn't been an All-Pro is 3 seasons and was basically out injured or ineffective most of the last 2 years. 

While White did look better this season and Jones was playing phenomenal...those losses were softened quite a bit with the trade for Douglas and the addition of Linval Joseph. 

Also, we came into the season with the idea we would have 1 solid LBer and one issue. With the emergence of Bernard...we still have 1 solid LBer and one issue. 

The problem with this defense does fall on coaching in 2 ways. First off the really stupid play calls in crunch time with the blitzes. Killed us twice. Second was the staff's loyalty to our Safeties. Once a great tandem the lack of backend speed is glaring on GameDay. While they were never fast, they have both lost a few steps. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I hope it's an amount you can afford to lose.

after Bills stomp KC in KC, will you Billieve?  We have beaten the Chefs at their own stadium the past couple times.  How about when Buffalo beats Dallas in Buffalo?  The city of Buffalo will be going wild when that goes down.  I look to see a rejuvinated team, ready to go 5-0, and then some.  Go Bills!

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Do we really think that Gardner Minshew, Mitchell Trubisky and Joe Flacco are going to have a Better final record than the bills? 

we cant rely on other teams.  We control our fate, it is Go Time.  We win out, and smash whomever is in our way, be it Garner, Mitch, Flacco, Mahomes, Dac...

6 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

We don’t have to go 5-0 down the stretch. The way the AFC looks 3-2 and we still may get a final WC spot depending on how other teams do. 

9-8 isn't getting the Bills in especially since their conference record isn't that good. 10-7 may or may not do it depending on the rest of the AFC. 

14 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Do we really think that Gardner Minshew, Mitchell Trubisky and Joe Flacco are going to have a Better final record than the bills? 

3 teams with decent defenses and coaches that understand a game lasts 4 quarters

If only Mcduhhh was capable of taking in new information and translating that into actionable intelligence

• Agree 2

With all the bad ju ju happening to this team this so far this year, "Coaching, bad calls, injuries, stupid penalties, etc.) I have no expectations of the Bills making it into the playoffs. Losing to the Jets, Pats, Cincy and Broncos in the sloppiest of ways has me facing the reality that the Bills have sealed their destiny.

I see a glimmer of hope as we go forward. Then I see a Monday where we all come here again to ask each other, What the he** happened. Why did he make that call, Why did he call that timeout, WHY, play a soft defense, IF he catches that pass, IF not for the pick, the dropped interception, that missed kick, that miracle catch in the end zone, and those freakin refs.

Over the years it has been the last game of the season that has sent us to the edge, this year it is every game that puts on the cliff.

All that and I am left with, why not us, why can't we be that underdog that finally overcomes all of the adversity, why can't we be the team that makes that stop, gets that touchdown, the kick from 47 that hooks in instead of out, that pick/fumble that seals the win. Sorry I fell asleep and was typing as I slept.

They're killin me Whitey, They're killin me!     GO BILLS!

On 11/29/2023 at 1:51 PM, Airseven said:

They aren’t and they can’t and they won’t.

Well, there's far more evidence to suggest that it's far more unlikely than it is more than remotely possible.

Whether or happens against the odds remains to be seen.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.