Maybe its Time for Belichick and Brady

theRalph

Just now, Limeaid said:

Coach McD signed extension but many are saying he should be fired or will be fired.

Beli-CHEAT picked QB upon recommendation of his friend Saban in Alabama.

To be fair...people have been saying BB and McD (Beane too) were going to get fired for a while and yet all of them got recent extensions.

I just find that what people say doesn't always align with what happens.  For BB to come here both him and McD need to get fired, and while possible, still seems unlikely to me right now that both get fired this offseason.  

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

To be fair...people have been saying BB and McD (Beane too) were going to get fired for a while and yet all of them got recent extensions.

I just find that what people say doesn't always align with what happens.  For BB to come here both him and McD need to get fired, and while possible, still seems unlikely to me right now that both get fired this offseason.  

Maybe the coaches can swap teams - P*ts need serious attitude adjustment.

On 11/28/2023 at 5:36 PM, theRalph said:

Bills hire Bill Belichick as next head coach. Joe Brady remains OC. Beane picks the talent. This will draw ridicule.

But it's obvious Belichick needs a championship QB to win and Josh Allen needs a championship coach to win. Both are lost without the other.

Irony is so underrated.

If you want Belichick, you're in for a rude awakening. He's not winning nor going to another super bowl again no matter what QB he has. Brady was different. I honestly think Brady could have gotten any coach 3 or 4 of those Super Bowls himself. If he had 10 years with Bruce Arians he probably would have gotten 3 or 4

2 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Brady HC! Billacheat DC, McDaniel OC… hellls yeah!!!!

Definitely your team. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

If you want Belichick, you're in for a rude awakening. He's not winning nor going to another super bowl again no matter what QB he has. Brady was different. I honestly think Brady could have gotten any coach 3 or 4 of those Super Bowls himself. If he had 10 years with Bruce Arians he probably would have gotten 3 or 4

Ernie Adams is more valuable now than Bill-CHEAT.

21 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Belichick is past his time. He has no idea how to coach this generation of players.

He was able to pull off his hardass "Patriot Way" because of old school Gen Xer Tom Brady. And they were able to keep that going for 20+ years.

The problem is he never had to adapt over the years. Not to new Millennial players. And by the time Tom left, the rookies coming in are all Gen Z.

He's two generations behind and these Zoomers could not be more outside his box.

Exactly,  he coaches as if it’s the early 1990’s.  Have a running game, play good defense, never truly relate to his players.  I’d take a break from being a Bills fan of that happened.

On 11/28/2023 at 3:45 PM, Limeaid said:

Why not just sell it to team of Trump and T*m Br*dy

Enough for me to resign as Bills Backers group president and not watch NFL again except for highlights where zebras get run over.

image.png.a3d3d6b6c942f843966d73f4b1bec6ae.png

I’ve been suspended for less. 

On 11/29/2023 at 5:11 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

BB signed an extension, so why do people keep bringing him up like he is even an option in the first place?

Because the option was just for an additional year and most people expect him to be canned by the end of the year.  The better question why would anyone want a HC who the last 2 yrs had the worst O in the NFL??

• Thank you (+1) 1

He is a terrible GM. If he wanted control of the roster, then it's a non-starter but to just coach Allen and the Bills he would win. Also, he is a much better DC then McDermott. His defense held a good Chargers offense to six points. His QB and offense suck but that wouldn't be a problem in Buffalo with Allen and company. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Thoughts on the very slim possibility that Belichick comes to Buffalo?

I would be open to it.   

Would he retain Dorsey? Who knows. The way things have gone so far, I'd prefer he did. 

If not, and Daboll is fired, he could come back here as OC. He was under Belichick previously (as OL Coach I think?)

Say what you want about Bill.....but with his preparation and an elite QB, he's scary. 

My concern would be if the GM duties aspect for him, which he seemingly hasn't been good with. 

I'd have thought this is where this'd end up.

it's going to be fun to watch the mess in NE once the season ends

Belichick (and I don't blame him one bit) does NOT want to be traded. He either wants to stay in NE or be free to find his own spot without NE playing the "we don't want you but we want to control where you go" game. 

NE wants him gone but on their terms. They don't want him free to find the best possible spot, but they would be fine trading him to the Cardinals or something. 

On 11/28/2023 at 5:36 PM, theRalph said:

Bills hire Bill Belichick as next head coach. Joe Brady remains OC. Beane picks the talent. This will draw ridicule.

But it's obvious Belichick needs a championship QB to win and Josh Allen needs a championship coach to win. Both are lost without the other.

Irony is so underrated.

Sweet. Jesus. No!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.