Rich Eisen Loves him some Josh Allen!

Returntoglory

5 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

After watching today's Rich Eisen show, he absolutely loves him some Josh!

" This generations Favre".

Totally gushing over our boy and paints a clear picture about Josh and his elite status.

That was a good listen.  Thanks for sharing. 

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

56% completion and 82 passer rating is Superman? I guess love really is blind 

Did you watch the game or do you just look at stats?  The dude threw 51 passes in the pouring rain. Also had a bunch of drops.  He was the best player on the field last night.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, HomeTeam said:

I really liked the parallel Rich made about the 2021 Bucs team. They were 6-6 around this time and went on a run and won the whole thing. 

If this team can just get out of its own way, they have that sort of run in them. 

Just need to let Josh be Josh and get there.  Once there they still need to let Josh be Josh.  He is the best player on the field.  I know we sucked all year and I know McD is McD but this offense with this Josh Allen is one of the best in the AFC.

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And Ints 

You are insane if you are blaming Josh for this loss.  Maybe I should give you better credit.  It's also possible you drank way too much and or don't understand what you watched.

Edited by Scott7975

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Favre peaked at 27 and Allen is 27, so let's hope not. I also don't see any comparison to Favre as a complement.

If you watched at the end he's says he thinks he better than Favre and didn't have the legs.

It was a great clip unlike 90% of the utter BS I see and read from the talking heads.

Edited by Real McClappy
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

56% completion and 82 passer rating is Superman? I guess love really is blind 

I don’t know man, I’m pretty critical of Josh. I have some thoughts about him this game for sure, but he wasn’t in my top 5, maybe top 10 criticisms against the Eagles.

Josh played well. There has to be some level-headed-ness around criticizing players.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

I don’t know man, I’m pretty critical of Josh. I have some thoughts about him this game for sure, but he wasn’t in my top 5, maybe top 10 criticisms against the Eagles.

Josh played well. There has to be some level-headed-ness around criticizing players.

not bashing-  

he played well, but the Superman thing is overdone imo.

Also that pick inside the Bills 30 was brutal. Probably the momentum shift that Philly needed. 

I know a lot of folks think criticizing isn’t acceptable but he’s the only $250 million dollar player on the field. He’s supposed to be the best. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Dude doesn't know what he watched.  Thinks a QB needs to be absolute perfect.

Yeah- i expect the most highly compensated player on the field to deliver perfection- Especially when you have the chance to win the game instead of putting it on the defense with a back 7 of jags and geriatrics. 

I’ve spent decades hearing all they need is the QB and then it will all work out. They finally got the guy with all world potential that has these random mental misfires that undermine all the good he does. It’s extremely annoying. 

completing half your passes and a bad pick inside your own 30, going 2 for 7 in OT and not winning isn’t nearly perfect no matter how well he played running back or made some great passes in between incompletions and drops. 

this is it. Either he brings more perfect play here on out or this season is done. it’s all on him. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yeah- i expect the most highly compensated player on the field to deliver perfection- Especially when you have the chance to win the game instead of putting it on the defense with a back 7 of jags and geriatrics. 

I’ve spent decades hearing all they need is the QB and then it will all work out. They finally got the guy with all world potential that has these random mental misfires that undermine all the good he does. It’s extremely annoying. 

completing half your passes and a bad pick inside your own 30, going 2 for 7 in OT and not winning isn’t nearly perfect no matter how well he played running back or made some great passes in between incompletions and drops. 

this is it. Either he brings more perfect play here on out or this season is done. it’s all on him. 

No QB is perfect.  Not even Mahomes.  Especially against one of the best teams in the league.  I do expect more consistency week to week, but this was not the game to rag on him.  You don't know what you watched.  Josh Allen was the best player on the field in this game.

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No QB is perfect.  Not even Mahomes.  Especially against one of the best teams in the league.  I do expect more consistency week to week, but this was not the game to rag on him.  You don't know what you watched.  Josh Allen was the best player on the field in this game.

Sure… Enjoy the moral victory

Allen is loved by non-ESPN guys. That network is so trash anyways. Eisen is a happy guy in general, but the love is nice. 

Sims loves Allen and he’s a happy guy too. 

Florio thinks as I do that Allen needs to speak up and take the lead now. It’s needed now. 

This is surely an Allen vs McDermott thing and the HC is supposed to lose that battle. Pull that lever sooner rather than later, Terry. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

not bashing-  

he played well, but the Superman thing is overdone imo.

Also that pick inside the Bills 30 was brutal. Probably the momentum shift that Philly needed. 

I know a lot of folks think criticizing isn’t acceptable but he’s the only $250 million dollar player on the field. He’s supposed to be the best. 

lol

Hurts has a bigger deal and had twice the amount of turnovers

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/27/2023 at 9:39 PM, RoscoeParrish said:

Yesterday was one of Allen’s best games of his career. 

The end of last year and all of this year many were questioning, including myself, whether he still has it.  It’s reassuring that the guy who determines how far we go, still has it and then some.  

I’m not a moral victory guy, but I think there’s a strong argument to be made the return of Josh yesterday was the most significant takeaway in the grand scheme of things. 

It was his best game since 13 seconds against a legit playoff team.

• Agree 1

Chis Simms speaks the truth.  The hate being directed Allen's way by some NFL "analysts" has crossed over into something disturbing.  There is no way after his performance against the Eagles is it warranted.  IMO it outlines a deep seated hatred of Allen held by a large minority of these talking heads. Why they hate Allen would be revealing to find out but some of it comes from the fact that Allen made many of them look like fools for predicting that he would fail and never be a starting QB in the NFL.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=840417591418891&set=a.518766386917348

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.