Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Can you put up 34 points against a team that has only lost once all season

I feel bad that we lost, but I’m having a hard time jumping on the team at this point

Officiating was atrocious

We have to win at least 4 of our last 5 to make the playoffs…possibly even all 5 after this choke job.  This one should have been ours.  McDermott needs to go.  This D has folded at least 4-5 times in end of game situations this year

Edited by Mafioso
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Win as a team and you lose as a team

starts and stops with the coach.  how many crushing, important, close games can we watch our team get out coached on?  Let me count the ways....Texans in '19, :13, broncos game this year, PATRIOTS offense marching all over us also this year with him running the defense. Help me out, theres PLENTY more

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Reality. Our problem is our players.

Who coaches our players?  Who holds players responsible?  Who is the leader of the football team?  Who has a sub .20 winning record in games decided by one score? Who continually calls defensive time outs which blow up in our face? Who decided to kneel the ball with 20 seconds left and a timeout knowing your season is on the line? 

McDermott is just not head coach material. I'm not sure I'd want him as defensive coordinator, either. His soft defense when the game is on the line disgusts me. He plays not to lose. He's a weak man, terrified people will realize he's a fraud. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Stop the stupid fire McD stuff.  Allen threw the INT that gave the Eagles a short field to take the lead.  They had a chance to win in regulation.  Instead of trying to get a first down, Allen throws a deep incomplete pass.  The two missed kicks.  This team dominated but lost because of mistakes.  Win as a team and you lose as a team.  

Dude how many games have we lost this year where the O left the field ahead? Then to not play for the TD when your in must win situation is pathetic. D got ripped apart in the second half, being confident in putting them back on the field is his biggest mistake. We hadn’t stopped, Russel or Mac in previous games, how the ***** were we gonna stop the Eagles? The defense is terrible every time we need a stop. If they could get job done we’d be 9-3 instead of 6-6….. That’s McDs D and he’s accountable 

Just now, PauleeeWalnuts said:

That’s good because they’re not making the playoffs after this loss 

We could run the table and make it but we won't. We find ways to lose games.

Hyde and Poyer are old. Diggs is getting old. Tre and Von are huge cap hits. Milano is a question mark. 

This team needs a year to collect assets/talent while we wait for an opportunity to clean up the cap and try to build out another team for Josh. 

We can even address coaching if we give it a year.

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The season is over. The worst thing is the offense has woken up. Play Rodgers-less Jets, Pats and Broncos now, and the Bills win all three. They’d be 9-3. But it’s too late. The call to ditch Dorsey came too late.

The call to promote Dorsey was just as idiotic as trying to be the HC and DC.  These are two major reason I think McDenial will be fired this January. 

2 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Dude how many games have we lost this year where the O left the field ahead? Then to not play for the TD when your in must win situation is pathetic. D got ripped apart in the second half, being confident in putting them back on the field is his biggest mistake. We hadn’t stopped, Russel or Mac in previous games, how the ***** were we gonna stop the Eagles? The defense is terrible every time we need a stop. If they could get job done we’d be 9-3 instead of 6-6….. That’s McDs D and he’s accountable 

Two missed kicks were on the coach?   This defense, when healthy, shuts teams down.  He designs the defense to protect them when they are injury depleted.  His veteran Hyde and Poyer let him down....again.   When are the players going to get held accountable.?

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Prospector said:

And Borrow-less Bungles

It was typical the Bills faced Bengals at the fittest they’ve been all year. But, at the start of the season, I expected defeats to the Rodgers-led Jets at Met Life, the Jags, the Bengals and the Eagles for them to be 8-4 now. If they were struggling, perhaps the Dolphins could have done a number, which would mean 7-5. But the defeats to the Pats and the Broncos… that’s what’s killed the season. Not tonight.

2 minutes ago, cgg716 said:

Anybody putting this on anyone but mcd has just given up

Did you watch the game?   The drop by Cook that was a TD.  Two missed kicks.  Allen's INT.   Those are not on the coach.  That is on the players.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.