Singletary & Moss both look much better on new teams

Chicagobills

2 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Pierce (?) is an extremely underrated back … at least he was.  Singletary being behind him is not a slight on him 

It is Pierce my bad on the spelling - he is good as a 3rd rounder (which is where RBs probably should be taken.) so it’s no big slight on Motor but I was just responding to the OP who probably has seen only his last two games and commenting off that.

20 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Cook looks pretty dang good too. 

Agreed, and it's not just Cook. Murray has ripped off some good runs too. Every RB looks better with an improved O-line.

But regardless of the line, Cook looks better than Moss or Singletary on their new teams.

Imo, neither Dabs nor Dorsey were particularly good at integrating the run game into their offenses while here, although Dabs was slightly better at it…, 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I commented elsewhere in this thread that up until the last two weeks, Singletary had averaged a total of 27 rushing yards per game as a Texan. Awesome for him that he is helping Houston win and being productive. Same goes for Zack Moss, he's had opportunities in Indy and has taken advantage. 

But... for the record... James Cook leads the both of them in total rushing yards. He has 688, Moss has 617, Singletary has 471. He also has more receptions and more receiving yards.

I don't recall Singletary ever missing a game w Buffalo due to injury. And now he's stepped up full time for the injured Dameon Pierce.  Not only is Devin Singletary good, he might be the most durable running back ever, which should not be overlooked.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.