Josh Allen needs his Phil Jackson…(edited title)

Lenigmusx

53 minutes ago, Lenigmusx said:

The concepts people.. I reformatted for the English teachers on the thread…. The snarkyness is really unnecessary and not comical though. 

Diggs is Jordan… We are not effed. Pippen was a big man distributor 

Josh is a little bit country.

Diggs is a little bit rock-n-roll.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

First I always hate cross sports analogies like this, that said MJ was the greatest of all time. Allen doesn’t need to be Brady to win! He needs be Allen of 2 years ago and have a defense play Pippen and stop someone when they have the lead with less than 2 minutes left. 

For the record - I prefer the Tampa Tom version. The guy that tosses the Lombardi like it’s a jart. 

I'll argue just with the thread title, as it's a little too hard to follow the OP.  

Allen is, in fact, Michael Jordan and not Scotty Pippen.   Allen has transcendent physical skills, just like MJ. 

Allen is Michael Jordan before Phil Jackson.   Jordan thought he was going to win by being the greatest player ever, when in fact he only became the greatest player ever when he had a coach who harnessed his talents in a winning system.  

That is exactly where the Bills are with Allen.  Give Allen an effective offense that he can execute, and the Bills will win like Jordan's Bulls.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Does this mean Mahomes is Jordan with the Bulls and Allen is Ewing with the Knicks.

I was gonna go with Clyde Drexler. Or maybe Karl Malone. 

7 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Allen is Michael Jordan before Phil Jackson.

But hey, I like this one!

Maybe Joe Brady is Tex Winter.

Or maybe these analogies have run their course.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Where are you finding all22 of the last 3 years

You really have to dig for snippets when it is going back a ways but I’ve had time…Here is one such snippet from the 2020 Rams game…

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/9/30/21494615/all-22-analysis-buffalo-bills-defensive-woes-vs-los-angeles-rams

There are others in small clips here and there if you are specific. To be clear I’m not pouring over game film… I watch the YouTube footage and then find any all 22 analysis and clips of the same game afterwards. I wish there was Huddle footage of NFL games! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.