Week 11, NJ Jest v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

On 11/15/2023 at 7:01 PM, Taro Nimbus said:

27-10 Bills.  Jets have a good defense but the Bills do enough to get the big win.  Allen will have around 250 yards passing but 0 turnovers.  1 td through the air to Diggs and one rushing.  Cook will have a td on the ground with about 100 all purpose yards.   Defense will limit the Jets playmakers, but Breece Hall will have a good game.  Wilson will pass for 175 with 3 turnovers.

Not quite…. But I’ll take it. 😂

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/15/2023 at 6:01 PM, Maine-iac said:

Buffalo 28 Jets 10

I think the defense and the deadline additions will be surprisingly good.  The Jets will not run it like they did in the first game and Wilson is limited.  We play offense like we have all year but without turnovers and that difference alone makes a big difference.

Bam .............. I'm going with called it!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Congratulations to all who picked the Bills, well done!  With the final score of Bills 32, Jest 6, the winners are: 

Gold - @Over 29 years of fanhood 31-13, for a total difference of 8 points (tie breaker closer to the Bills score)

Silver - @Maine-iac 28-10, for a total difference of 8 points

Bronze - @LewPort71 29-12, for a total difference of 9 points (tie breaker closer to Bills score)

See you all next week.

38 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Congratulations to all who picked the Bills, well done!  With the final score of Bills 32, Jest 6, the winners are: 

Gold - @Over 29 years of fanhood 31-13, for a total difference of 8 points (tie breaker closer to the Bills score)

Silver - @Maine-iac 28-10, for a total difference of 8 points

Bronze - @LewPort71 29-12, for a total difference of 9 points (tie breaker closer to Bills score)

See you all next week.

I picked 27-10.  Do I get something?  Lol

Edited by Taro Nimbus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.