Josh Allen 177 yards and 2 INTs

Low Positive

The Bills didn’t lose because of 12 men on a missed FG. We lost because the QB played poorly against a bad defense. I’m not saying to trade the guy, but that’s not good enough. Other franchise QBs don’t have games like that. Burrow threw for over 300 in his loss on Sunday. Mahomes doesn’t have games like this. Even Herbert doesn’t have games like this. He clearly saw a sport’s psychologist this offseason (low positive is right from those people) and it’s messing with his head. But in the end, I’m not sure he cares.

Edited by FrenchConnection
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 2

To be fair the 2 picks were on Davis/Kincaid.  Gotta catch those 

We went run heavy cause why not? They couldn't stop it. 17 wasn't great but gave us the lead with the d needing 1 stop to win. 

edit- I realize 1 int was on Josh. His turnover ratio is getting ridiculous 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Burrow looked like this the first month of the season. Mahomes looked like this last week against the same team. Herbert looked like this against the Jets two weeks ago. 

It happens. It's still mostly Allen's fault, but we could have run the ball literally every snap on offense and won this game easily.

Dorsey can't game plan or play call worth a damn.

Edited by MPT
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, MPT said:

Burrow looked like this the first month of the season. Mahomes looked like this last week against the same team. Herbert looked like this against the Jets two weeks ago. 

It happens. It's still mostly Allen's fault, but we could have run the ball literally every snap on offense and won this game easily.

It’s easy as a fan to blame coaches because they’re easy to fire. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MPT said:

I fully billeve that McClapster has meddled in this offense and broken it.  Josh looked clocked out last night...

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Nope.  Those “drops” were on Josh.  He has always been a “see it throw it” guy but it’s at another level this year.  He is so uninterested pre-snap that he is forced to process everything on the fly.  By the time he finally sees it, he often has to throw it with so much zip that it makes it nearly impossible for his receivers, crazy bounces happen, etc.  Josh is a huge problem this year and it’s his lack of preparation and work before the ball is snapped.

Of course, it would’ve helped to sign a savvy veteran receiver who happens to have the strongest hands in the entire NFL, but Beane didn’t want to shell out another $2m/year or whatever for DHop.  

I’d fire all of them.

• Disagree 4
  • Agree 3

It seems to me going back to last year our offense has been figured out. Any and every defense we play against seems to give us fits. We went from an offense that rarely punts and consistently scores 28+ points to an offense that always punts and struggles to put 20+ points.

Edited by streetkings01
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

The second pick was on Josh - it was a ball out to Harty. 

When the QB is struggling, a team needs coaching and players to come up trumps and bring their A game. Dorsey abandoned the running game too often. Cook came close but had a killer fumble. Davis dropped. Murray dropped. Kincaid dropped. Diggs dropped. Josh is having issues but he's not being helped out by anyone around him, who are also making bad errors. How many times to we see receivers for other teams make astounding catches by reaching for the ball or when it's being contested? This lot can't even hold on to one which is straight into their hands.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

The second pick was on Josh - it was a ball out to Harty. 

When the QB is struggling, a team needs coaching and players to come up trumps and bring their A game. Dorsey abandoned the running game too often. Cook came close but had a killer fumble. Davis dropped. Murray dropped. Kincaid dropped. Diggs dropped. Josh is having issues but he's not being helped out by anyone around him, who are also making bad errors. How many times to we see receivers for other teams make astounding catches by reaching for the ball or when it's being contested? This lot can't even hold on to one which is straight into their hands.

I don't want to watch the highlights.  Could've sworn both ints were off their hands. But as I've said before,  I'm drinking especially for night games. lol

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

I don't want to watch the highlights.  Could've sworn both ints were off their hands. But as I've said before,  I'm drinking especially for night games. lol

I know the feeling? From memory Davis had both hands on the ball. The Harty interception was all Josh. He did not make Cook fumble in the 1st. Kincaid's was off the hands but was more than catchable. And Murray and Diggs' drops were dimes, but that is from memory.

15 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

It’s easy as a fan to blame coaches because they’re easy to fire. 

It's easy to blame coaches when they abandon the run game against a weak run defense and have 12 men on the field when the opponent misses a game winning field goal. Or when they hurry up at the end of the half to make sure the opponent is able to get their field goal attempt in before the clock runs out.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

We went run heavy cause why not? They couldn't stop it. 17 wasn't great but gave us the lead with the d needing 1 stop to win. 

The first pick was on Davis, but the second pick was 100% on Allen. For the second week in a row he got picked on a late/misplaced throw to the “honey hole” against cover 2. 

23 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Kincaid wasn’t involved in an INT.  The one to Davis was on Davis, but the one to Harty was on Allen

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

He had the flu. He was running a GD fever during the game. What’s Josh’s excuse?

At this stage, I'm concerned it might be something more serious and more difficult to get over than the flu. Hope it's issue changing the coaches will solve but worried it's deeper than that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.