11/13/23 Week #10 MNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Broncos Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

I have zero faith that the Bills can come back from any deficit larger than 3 points.  If the Bills can build up a quick, significant league lead, then go to sleep for most of the rest of the game like this team does, then at least we'll have a chance to withstand the inevitable comeback by Denver.  If, however, the game is close going into the 2nd quarter, or God forbid, Denver has the lead at the half, it's lights out.  A loss here and the wheels are off, and I'd just as soon see them lose out so we can rid ourselves of some overpriced underperforming vets, and maybe some coaches as well.

Edited by dorquemada
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

Let's make a few things clear.

EFF Russell Wilson and his Carlton Banks acting arse. EFF Sean Payton...he was TERRIBLE when he started on Malcom in the Middle. Kevin James was a better Sean Payton...and I don't like Kevin James. EFF the saying "Broncos Country...Let's Ride". Hey, Denver, got something you can ride...right here. Hey, and while we are at it...EFF the Colorado Buffaloes, too. Only team that matters with "Buffalo" in the name is right here....right now. Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I have zero faith that the Bills can come back from any deficit larger than 3 points.  If the Bills can build up a quick, significant league, then go to sleep for most of the rest of the game like this team does, then at least we'll have a chance to withstand the inevitable comeback by Denver.  If, however, the game is close going into the 2nd quarter, or God forbid, Denver has the lead at the half, it's lights out.  A loss here and the wheels are off, and I'd just as soon see them lose out so we can rid ourselves of some overpriced underperforming vets, and maybe some coaches as well.

If Denver is winning 17-7 at half, will the natives be restless 😬 

• Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

EFF Russell Wilson and his Carlton Banks acting arse. EFF Sean Payton...he was TERRIBLE when he started on Malcom in the Middle. Kevin James was a better Sean Payton...and I don't like Kevin James. EFF the saying "Broncos Country...Let's Ride". Hey, Denver, got something you can ride...right here. Hey, and while we are at it...EFF the Colorado Buffaloes, too. Only team that matters with "Buffalo" in the name is right here....right now. Go Bills

good luck with your stroke bro

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Thank you for this! Made my day.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ga boy said:

If Denver is winning 17-7 at half, will the natives be restless 😬 

My guess?  People will be pouring out of the stadium, tomorrow is a work day and it's not like down 10 points there's any chance that this team can come back.  What's the point, so you can brag to people you stayed the whole time to see the Bills lose by 7?

btw, 7 point spread tonight, that feels awfully big!

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Why does it seem like half the people here are hoping for a loss so they can enjoy their misery in full throat?  

Hoping?  No.  Fool me 4 times, shame on you, fool me 5, shame on me

My question for the pollyanas here, what has changed since the Pats game to make you think the Bills should be a favorite in any game?  There's more injuries, and a stubborn refusal by the coaching staff to change anything.  The prevailing philosophy is to double down on COMPLIMENTARY FOOTBALL whatever the f that means.  Even the most positive among us here are saying, well you know any given sunday, which is true but nothing I'd bet on

• Haha (+1) 1

Tonight's the night - the season is prolonged with a win; it's over with a defeat. There will be clearer vision heading into the game against the Jets, where the Bills will return to this position with a victory tonight. If they lose, then IMO it's time to move on from McDermott and allow his replacement to have the rest of the season to make decisions for 2024. And as we'd need a DC in the interim, promote from within or ask Frasier to come back short term.

All the Bills need to do is go out and kick ass tonight. 

Not a "take it down to the wire" win, not a "take 5 years off the life of Bills fans" win, not a "play down to the level of our opponents" win. 

I'm talking a scorched earth, Josh Allen 4 TDs, Stefon Diggs 2 TDs, 41-20 ass whipping, with Kyle Allen taking snaps in the 4th quarter and Josh and Diggs joking around on the sidelines.

Go do that on national TV, then do it again next week against the Jets, and the Bills will be 7-4, with a shot of much needed confidence and a big matchup looming at Philly before the bye week.

"You can get it done, you can get it done. And what's more, you've GOTTA get it done!"

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

All the Bills need to do is go out and kick ass tonight. 

Not a "take it down to the wire" win, not a "take 5 years off the life of Bills fans" win, not a "play down to the level of our opponents" win. 

I'm talking a scorched earth, Josh Allen 4 TDs, Stefon Diggs 2 TDs, 41-20 ass whipping, with Kyle Allen taking snaps in the 4th quarter and Josh and Diggs joking around on the sidelines.

Go do that on national TV, then do it again next week against the Jets, and the Bills will be 7-4, with a shot of much needed confidence and a big matchup looming at Philly before the bye week.

"You can get it done, you can get it done. And what's more, you've GOTTA get it done!"

That's what I'm talking about.

LET'S GO!

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.