Broncos Have Won 2 in a Row & Jets 3 — These Next 2 Home Games May NOT be Our “Get Right” Time

HIT BY SPIKES

I must confess that at the end of September I had these next two games permanently inked as Ws.

Now they don’t look as easy and then we play @ 7-2 Eagles, BYE and @ 7-2 Chiefs.

Bills Brethren I may have lost my faith.

Please preach to me the Good News of Bills.

Thoughts & Prayers

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Really in all likelihood the season is over. 

The truth is, the Bills are probably down one more than loss than expected. I think many of us thought a Rodgers-led Jets could win in week one. London was always going to be a potential headache. Did many of us predict a win at the Bengals? I didn't.

Week one stinks because the Bills had the chance to get ahead of the mark when Rodgers went down and Josh messed it up. Then came the defeat at Foxborough, which is the big issue. At the start of the season most would have expected the Bills to be 6-3 now at worst, I imagine - maybe 5-4 if they feared a home defeat to the Dolphins.

To make it up, there needs to be a surprise result somewhere, without throwing away - figuratively and literally - games they should win. They tend to play the Chiefs and Dolphins hard. Maybe it will happen again?

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

I must confess that at the end of September I had these next two games permanently inked as Ws.

Now they don’t look as easy and then we play @ 7-2 Eagles, BYE and @ 7-2 Chiefs.

Thoughts & Prayers

After the Broncos the only “Easy” game the Bills have on their schedule is the Patriots.

Jets - Tough D

Eagles,Chiefs, Dallas are elite teams.

Chargers — have a very good O and the Bills have not scored more than 25 since week 4.

Patriots - should be an easy layup in Buffalo.

Dolphins — another elite O, but are pretenders IMO. But a division game that could mean the winner is in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The truth is, the Bills are probably down one more than loss than expected. I think many of us thought a Rodgers-led Jets could win in week one. London was always going to be a potential headache. Did many of us predict a win at the Bengals? I didn't.

Week one stinks because the Bills had the chance to get ahead of the mark when Rodgers went down and Josh messed it up. Then came the defeat at Foxborough, which is the big issue. At the start of the season most would have expected the Bills to be 6-3 now at worst, I imagine - maybe 5-4 if they feared a home defeat to the Dolphins.

To make it up, there needs to be a surprise result somewhere, without throwing away - figuratively and literally - games they should win. They tend to play the Chiefs and Dolphins hard. Maybe it will happen again?

I can agree with this. I think it's going to take the coaching to be willing to make changes in philosophy. I also think that injuries have hit this team perhaps even harder than last year in terms of impact on scheme. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Thoughts & Prayers

8-1 Eagles.

Denver played very well vs. the Chiefs.  Their O and D both played well against them.  

They've had two weeks to prepare for us.  We don't seem to prepare, so it should be an interesting game.  

1 hour ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I think it's going to take the coaching to be willing to make changes in philosophy.

You really think that after 7 seasons McD's going to change philosophies?  

The one he brought with him hasn't worked out effectively.  

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Patriots - should be an easy layup in Buffalo.

Should have been an easy layup in Foxboro too. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Thoughts & Prayers

Bills are opening as 7.5 point favorites.  How's that :)

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Denver played very well vs. the Chiefs.  Their O and D both played well against them.  

They've had two weeks to prepare for us.  We don't seem to prepare, so it should be an interesting game.  

You really think that after 7 seasons McD's going to change philosophies?  

The one he brought with him hasn't worked out effectively.  

Should have been an easy layup in Foxboro too. 

I will be on my death bed reliving all my great memories. Then i will remember in 2023, the bills lost to Mac and Zack and then die. 😞

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.