Broncos Have Won 2 in a Row & Jets 3 — These Next 2 Home Games May NOT be Our “Get Right” Time

HIT BY SPIKES

There is no easy games for this team any more.

The bills are part of the muddled middle of the nfl.

I think it is going to be really challenging to be better than 9-8 with the schedule ahead and the way they are playing.  10-7 is attainable, and 11-6 is a pipedream.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

We barely beat the NYG and Tampa at home.  If Godwin turns around 1 second sooner we lose.

Absolutely Denver and Jets will not be get right games.  I'd feel amazing to win both games by a point.

in 2010 the packers barely made the playoffs.  They won at chicago at the end of the game.  

it happens.  Everything can be crap and then it isn't.  This team needs some positive things to happen.  With two home games coming up they can create some of that.

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

in 2010 the packers barely made the playoffs.  They won at chicago at the end of the game.  

it happens.  Everything can be crap and then it isn't.  This team needs some positive things to happen.  With two home games coming up they can create some of that.

I agree.  It's a week to week league.  That's why i said win by 1 point.  Just get in the tournament by any means necessary then anyone can win.  Anyone.

• Like (+1) 2

Of course they won't be "get right" games.

Jets are tough, and Allen will certainly add extra pressure to himself given how he's played against them in recent games. That may result in even worse performance, especially given that the Jets defense has zero fear of the Bills.

The Broncos held the Chiefs to 9 points, but this Bills team may still take them lightly. Our defense may be able to make some plays, but who knows what the offense will look like. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm ready for anything.  My expectations are way down from even a few days ago.

If we lose another primetime game, to the Broncos - or the Jets sweep us - or both...it's just not the year.  No fighting that, and just something to accept & move on from.

I don't think that's the way it will go.  I think we win both, and then see what happens w/ the top teams.  But, as I said - I'm ready for anything.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, technobot said:

This year's iteration of the Bills have shown me that yes, if they dig deep or are apathetic enough, they can and will lose to any team in the NFL!

"Try harder guys, if you don't we might actually win this thing!"  - Coach McD halftime pep talk last night

14 hours ago, CodeMonkey said:

Bills are opening as 7.5 point favorites.  How's that :)

This will be a double digits win for the Bills. Broncos’ Superbowl was against KC. Their fight won’t be sustainable in this game. Great spot for the Bills to feel good again until the Philly game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.