Bills signing Fournette (for real this time)

Process

11 minutes ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Let's see in a few games I'm going on record that he will be a big part of us moving the ball. He can catch run and block. 

I’m betting that in 4 weeks we’re all going to be asking why we signed him. 

12 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Im sure Beane has got a brain 

Not a big one

• Eyeroll 2

2 hours ago, Iraq Vet said:

I hope he has some nastiness left in the tank. We got no one with serious nastiness on offense since crazy man... Richie Incongito. 

I don't care if he weighs 300lbs and has just 10 plays on the field all game.  Just be nasty.  

He can prance around the field in a tutu, so long as he nets 5 ypc.

3 minutes ago, NUT said:

If this is such a great signing, why did he sit on the couch for so long?

I’m guessing he wanted way more $ in the summer and no one was willing to do it.

hopefully he used the time to “become the best version of himself”  reportedly is in great shape.  

the Bills are literally always in need of players who bring a physical edge on the field. There is hardly anyone on the roster who does

I really thought the Fournette thing was click bait i would think a CB or LB would have been priority seeing as the running game has been a bit better than last season & that they really haven't used them a lot out side of Cook .

I hope Beane knows best .

3 minutes ago, T master said:

I really thought the Fournette thing was click bait i would think a CB or LB would have been priority seeing as the running game has been a bit better than last season & that they really haven't used them a lot out side of Cook .

Fournette is a far superior pass blocker and Brady relied on him a lot as a safety valve

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Moulds 808080 said:

How are so many people upset with this. He will be a huge asset to us!! 

I don't see anything about this that you would see as a"huge" asset? Maybe he will improve the RB pass protection, that's about it. not sure it's enough to be a "huge" asset.

34 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

How? 

Maybe they think he will be better on shotgun draw lol

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, T master said:

Not many good CB or LB sitting on the couch right now. They’ll have to trade for one of those. Deadline is tomorrow so stay tuned ….

This is a zero risk move to fill a void at RB. I love it. Guy has a nasty streak, has a lot of playoff experience, can block and catch. What’s not to like? That he’s going to take some reps from Murray at some point? Signing a guy to the practice squad does not prevent us from making a move at DT/LB/CB/WR if there is a move to be made.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

This is a zero risk move to fill a void at RB. I love it. Guy has a nasty streak, has a lot of playoff experience, can block and catch. What’s not to like? That he’s going to take some reps from Murray at some point? Signing a guy to the practice squad does not prevent us from making a move at DT/LB/CB/WR if there is a move to be made.

Doubt it, think he will get about the same amount that Harris was getting

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.