With the 32nd pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select:

Kaenon

4 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

WR Rome Odunze is a way too early name to look at. He's got Gabe's size but might be a more complete WR.

Jokeman, have you checked out Jermaine Burton? He really improved this season. I think that he is averaging 22 yards per reception right now, this without a great quarterback. He doesn't have Tyreek Hill/Waddle speed but he has excellent moves and consistently gets open.

I heard that in previous seasons he might have been a bit of a head case but now (as a senior) he supposedly bought in. I think that he would make a great #2 receiver for Josh. Let me know what you think! :) 

On 10/22/2023 at 10:19 PM, Mark Vader said:

Have not seen him play. Is he first round worthy?

Did somebody say “worthy”? 😉

My current (early) mentality about the draft is I would love to see the Bills finally upgrade Gabe Davis’ spot on the team, as his contract will be up…

I’m looking for a guy who can not only turn on the after burner, but has the juke route running of Diggs, and great hands to go along with it…weapons, weapons, weapons…👍

Maybe a 2nd round DT, 3rd round safety? Who knows…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2023 at 6:53 AM, JaCrispy said:

Did somebody say “worthy”? 😉

My current (early) mentality about the draft is I would love to see the Bills finally upgrade Gabe Davis’ spot on the team, as his contract will be up…

I’m looking for a guy who can not only turn on the after burner, but has the juke route running of Diggs, and great hands to go along with it…weapons, weapons, weapons…👍

Maybe a 2nd round DT, 3rd round safety? Who knows…

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Xavier-Worthy-WR-Texas

Does this guy really run in the 4.2s?? Would bring us back some of the John Brown/Emmanuel Sanders field stretching. Looks like he has some quality sauce on punt returns too, could add that plus the bring back the jet sweep element to the offense. Only 20 years old too, that bodes really well for receivers. 

Why does he seem to be late first sometimes early second in most mocks? Hands issues? Limited route tree? Or just his slighter frame in a class stacked with height/weight/speed freaks?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.