Caleb Williams demanding part ownership

CDogg20

Per reports, Caleb Williams is demanding part ownership of whatever team that drafts him. I wanna hear what my favorite people gave to say about this!

Personally I think this could potentially destroy his draft stock unless he backs off of it. Absolutely ludacris to think that much of yourself

Edited by CDogg20
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

• CDogg20 changed the title to Caleb Williams demanding part ownership
1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If I was a GM, I’d take him off my board. What an entitled clown. I bet the guy is a massive bust

Hes super talented but that aside I agree I take him off my board. Diva, clown etc not worth the trouble

• Like (+1) 5

If this is somehow real, and he's somehow saying that he won't play without this then there will just be a spectacular game of chicken wherever he gets drafted because of it.

I was going to say that it'd either be that or no one would draft him but then I thought no, what the ***** is he going to do, the team might get screwed but they can still wait him out.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 5

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

Let’s see him have a meltdown in the “green room”  when he’s not picked in the 1st round🤣

🤣 he messed with big money, unless he fires his agent and says that was his idea not mine, he honestly might not go until day 3

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If I was a scout / GM….this immediately makes me question if he really loves football or will get his $$$ and then TANK. It happens to many, especially high profile college QB’s

An absolutely excellent talent but yes it makes me question his love of the game. The greats have built their net worth then invested. Speaks to the entitlement of this generation IMO

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Draconator said:

Well, he's not the first to ask this. Aaron asked this from the Jets. The Jets didn't say no. The NFL League Office did. 

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3489672/caleb-williams-reportedly-wants-partial-ownership-of-whatever-nfl-team-drafts-him

They probably don't want to complicate the salary cap calculation.

Just now, Draconator said:

Well, he's not the first to ask this. Aaron asked this from the Jets. The Jets didn't say no. The NFL League Office did. 

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3489672/caleb-williams-reportedly-wants-partial-ownership-of-whatever-nfl-team-drafts-him

Aaron is an established talent, one of the best of all time. Caleb hasnt proved jack ish in the pros two totally different circumstances 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Drake Maye is the better prospect anyways.

You never know how 21-year-old kids will develop

But not one GM will take Drake Maye over Caleb Williams

I've watched their entire careers for both of them... Maye is closer to a Herbert rn while Caleb can be a mahomes Josh Allen type 

He's 6'2 220 in the right places ... Can extend a play for 10 seconds with a laser beam

Drake Maye is a top 5 pick.. I've never heard of any of these rumors about Caleb but he's the #1 whenever he leaves 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.