Biden regime gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews. "Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

one of those post 9/11 agencies that shouldn't exist.

The U.S. immigration enforcement agency hired a former spokeswoman for the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) and put her in a position to determine who gets to come into the country as an immigrant or “asylum seeker.”  ideological negligence?  

And where there is oppression, there will be resistance.” -Assata Shakur.??  quoting someone on the FBI most wanted list?

Joanne Deborah Chesimard, also known as Assata Shakur, is the latest addition to the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorists List. This comes on the 40th anniversary of the murder of one of Chesimard's victims, a New Jersey State Police Trooper.

Cant make that up.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ignore tibs.

Does this really surprise any of us ? The current administration promotes those to places on their personal stances mostly to do with certain minority groups to try & ensure that he is covering all the necessary groups to help his reelection .

It would be different if they were hired because of their qualifications & not their stance on things such as this .. This would be as bad as putting one of Hitlers people in a gov't position .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Joe Biden meets with the heads of Mr. Israel today

He posts about the stabbing of the child and injuring of the mother, by the way, something that Trump would never do

Somehow Israel doesn't seem to view him as "giving antisemites the green light to go after Jews." In other words, this topic hasn't aged well ...

23 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Welp- didn’t take long for the real Nazis in the Democratic Party to break rank and show themselves.

Tlaib.  I’ll say it. spewing your hated of Israelis and Jewish people… it’s no longer an acceptable part of our American culture and we reject it. 

That’s interesting I think it really depends on who is light by the person that is doing this unacceptable behavior

I mean, Donald Trump seems to love these jew hating *****?

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s interesting I think it really depends on who is light by the person that is doing this unacceptable behavior

I mean, Donald Trump seems to love these jew hating *****?

How so, the part where he said he round up all the Hamas sympathizers in the us and kick them out? The travel ban. Strange way to show love. 

Ugh.  Semi Local Cornel/Ithaca is twisted.

they pulled the counties support for Israel after the terrorist attacks.

Same place the cornel professor said he felt exhilarated by the Hamas murder/terrorism.

https://www.weny.com/story/49851701/tompkins-county-legislature-rescinds-resolution-in-support-of-israel

Cornell professor seen calling the Hamas attacks exhilarating in - WENY News

Been saying this for years now.  It's amazing how they can get their leaders to make them go against their self-interests and/or become hypocrites.  

It's also amazing the amount of Anti-Semitism there is in the World.  And now they're revealing themselves.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Been saying this for years now.  It's amazing how they can get their leaders to make them go against their self-interests and/or become hypocrites.  

Project harder

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

half his terrorist sympathizer base.

Hoax

And project harder, 29

image.thumb.jpeg.fa4a619c0ff3c1a78e4842039ca06852.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

On this topic I gotta say Biden has been on the right side imo, despite the fact it infuriates half his terrorist sympathizer base. 

Does he have a choice?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I wasn’t sure if he would ‘both sides’ it or pander to the (BLM, etc, it’s not their fault they’re barbarians, it’s Israel’s) progressive idiots. 

Well he sort of did, talking about the "other team" and "if they could shoot straight."

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Unforgiven said:

How will the evil regime tie moms and white republicans into the Antisemetic group

you know the twist is coming

They can't.  They're casting their lot with a group that actually wants to and does kill Jews.  You can't be more anti-Semitic than that.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

This the same intel agency that missed the Hamas attack on Oct 7? 

Democrats Are Showing You Who They Are, Believe Them

by Derek Hunter

I had to check the calendar to make sure it wasn’t 1938; then, I had to check the books I owned to make sure they weren’t actually written in German. Once I confirmed it is 2023 and I live in the United States of America, I was left only to shake my head in disgust at what Democrats have exposed themselves to be.

Make no mistake, I never really thought they were great people. The party of slavery, Jim Crow, and segregation isn’t suddenly going to pull a 180 and not be monsters; it’s who they are. They’ve never changed their objectives, only their tactics. Now, their embrace of segregation is done in the name of tolerance, providing a “safe space” to minorities. But make no mistake, the end result is the same.

That’s the thing about the left – they’ll happily tell you who they are and the horrible things they hold dear; all you have to do is believe them. 

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/10/22/democrats-are-showing-you-who-they-are-believe-them-n2630184?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&recip=22122869

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2