Biden regime gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews. "Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

It really is no surprise that the left supports terrorist Palestinian baby killers. They support that here in the states with their lunatic abortion positions.  Then the cowards call it “women’s reproductive rights”.   

• Like (+1) 2

The Mindset of Our Anti-Semites

by Victor Davis Hanson

Peruse campus literature. Watch clips from university protests. Scan interviews with pro-Hamas protestors. Read the chalk propaganda sketched on campus sidewalks. Talk to raging students in the free speech area. And the one common denominator— besides their arrogance—is their abject ignorance. 

https://amgreatness.com/2023/11/06/the-mindset-of-our-anti-semites/

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

One In Five Democrats Side With Hamas: I&I/TIPP Poll

Issues & Insights, by Terry Jones

When it comes to the Israel-Hamas war, Americans have made a clear choice: a significant majority support Israel, not Hamas, while an even larger majority now call antisemitism a “serious” problem, the latest I&I/TIPP Poll reveals. But a shockingly high 20% of Democrats say they support Hamas in the current conflict, despite reports of blood-curdling barbarism committed against innocent Israeli men, women, and children. Just over half of Democrats say they support Israel. Amid the backdrop of the Oct. 7 attacks against Israel by the terrorist group Hamas, I&I/TIPP asked Americans this question:

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/11/08/shock-one-in-five-democrats-side-with-hamas-ii-tipp-poll/

• Thank you (+1) 1

Corporate media trying hard to imply the right is the source of the anti-sematic hate.  good old CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/14/us/hamas-israel-artificial-intelligence-hate-groups-invs/index.html

Hate groups and far-right internet trolls have seized on the tensions surrounding the Israel-Hamas war, while leveraging advances in artificial intelligence to further stoke antisemitism in the United States.

The confluence of the conflict and the rapid development – and sheer accessibility – of AI tools have allowed antisemitic groups to weaponize the technology, creating images and audio that are used to harass the Jewish community, according to experts who track online extremism.

“We’ve seen a real concerning ideological convergence between far-right communities online and pro-Hamas sentiment,” said Ben Decker, CEO of Memetica, a threat analysis company that monitors online hate.

Ignore your lying eyes and trust the newspeak.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

Who cares? Which of you conservatives in this thread thinks that this rabid rush to point out Dem "hypocrisy" or whatever is going to change one jew's mind come November 5?

Why shouldn't it?  Why were Jews affiliating with the Dem party?  For abortion?

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why shouldn't it?  Why were Jews affiliating with the Dem party?  For abortion?

Why won’t it? For the same reasons it doesn’t switch any black votes when they yell “Dems are the real racists!”

And yes among other things. The last time a republican presidential candidate got more than 30% of the Jewish vote was HW. 

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Why won’t it? For the same reasons it doesn’t switch any black votes when they yell “Dems are the real racists!”

And yes among other things. The last time a republican presidential candidate got more than 30% of the Jewish vote was HW. 

Let's just take a step back. The thread's title is "Biden regime gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews." It is base on the fact that one Department of Homeland Security employee - currently put on leave pending disciplinary action - put up offensive pro Palestinian/anti-Israel social media posts. Meanwhile, Biden has been about as pro-Israel as any world leader this side of Netanyahu. He has done everything Israel wants short of personally dropping a bomb on Gaza. And he's taken a great deal of criticism for such strong support. And his administration has put a focus on investigating anti-semitic hate crimes. 

But such is the nature of some of the people here.

6 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Blacks know that Dems are racists.  They don't care as long as they keep promising/giving them stuff.

As for Jews, it's completely different when a large percentage of Dems actually want you dead and/or side with Hamas/Palestinians. 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Let's just take a step back. The thread's title is "Biden regime gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews." It is base on the fact that one Department of Homeland Security employee - currently put on leave pending disciplinary action - put up offensive pro Palestinian/anti-Israel social media posts. Meanwhile, Biden has been about as pro-Israel as any world leader this side of Netanyahu. He has done everything Israel wants short of personally dropping a bomb on Gaza. And he's taken a great deal of criticism for such strong support. And his administration has put a focus on investigating anti-semitic hate crimes. 

But such is the nature of some of the people here.

There's a thread with Trump's name replacing Biden's.  Trump was decidedly pro-Israel, put the US Embassy in Jerusalem and has Jewish family members. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Blacks know that Dems are racists.  They don't care as long as they keep promising/giving them stuff.

As for Jews, it's completely different when a large percentage of Dems actually want you dead and/or side with Hamas/Palestinians. 

The jews get gibs too, it's just laundered better.

51 minutes ago, Doc said:

There's a thread with Trump's name replacing Biden's.  Trump was decidedly pro-Israel, put the US Embassy in Jerusalem and has Jewish family members. 

Thus the title of the thread.

Of course the Biden regime hasn't explicitly sent out the clarion call for anti-semites to go after Jews.

The title is simply the mirror image of the absolute absurdity of the other thread.

But that didn't stop 'ole Finding Qanon from missing the point completely...... again...

Beyond that, to address Levi's overarching point, if anyone is sharing opinions here or elsewhere to a larger audience and hoping against hope that in 2023 it will change minds, then you're doing it wrong.

This is why I simply ignore insane leftists here. It's a completely hopeless and fruitless endeavor to engage them.

I see their spiraling insanity through the rare quoted posts, and that's more than enough engagement for me.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course the Biden regime hasn't explicitly sent out the clarion call for anti-semites to go after Jews.

The title is simply the mirror image of the absolute absurdity of the other thread.

But that didn't stop 'ole Finding Qanon from missing the point completely...... again...

Beyond that, to address Levi's overarching point, if anyone is sharing opinions here or elsewhere to a larger audience and hoping against hope that in 2023 it will change minds, then you're doing it wrong.

This is why I simply ignore insane leftists here. It's a completely hopeless and fruitless endeavor to engage them.

I see their spiraling insanity through the rare quoted posts, and that's more than enough engagement for me.

In other words, you started another stupid thread. Sorry I’m not in on the hilarious MAGA humor. 
And you’ve been conspicuously silent on the Paul Pelosi attacker’s conviction. You know, the “gay male hooker who was not in any way influenced by QAnon.”

50 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The difference - Trump adores Hitler, dines and praises Nazis.

At least you're honest that this thread is nothing more than a pathetic psyop.