How was the crowd last night for those that went?

Another Fan

It seemed per TV it got loud certain times in the 4th quarter but not like 2007 Dallas loud per say.  

Also, what was the mood of the fans leaving?  To me watching on TV in my bedroom 400 miles away I felt like most fans on the forum do today…. Almost like the Bills lost.  But I imagine being in person is a totally different feel 

I don’t know why people feel like it was a loss? They were a playoff team last year also. I know they have some injuries and have been playing worse this year. But they were obviously fired up to play for their coach. They have some very good players who get paid too. This is not college ball. It was an ugly win but a win is a win, a loss would have derailed our season. 
as for the crowd, I know for me there wasn’t much to cheer for. I just wanted them to pull out the win and re group and come back stronger next time. The fans were getting loud for the defensive snaps.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

I don’t know why people feel like it was a loss? They were a playoff team last year also. I know they have some injuries and have been playing worse this year. But they were obviously fired up to play for their coach. They have some very good players who get paid too. This is not college ball. It was an ugly win but a win is a win, a loss would have derailed our season. 
as for the crowd, I know for me there wasn’t much to cheer for. I just wanted them to pull out the win and re group and come back stronger next time. The fans were getting loud for the defensive snaps.

1) We were a 15 pt favorite, that is about as big as it gets.

2) Giants weren't that good last year, somewhat of a fluke for them to be in the playoffs.

3) The game was boring, full of penalties, missed field goals, drops.  

4) One of the most uninspired wins this Bills have had in the Allen Era.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Seemed really quiet on TV. But then again, we were being shutout by the Tyrod led Giants into the 4th Quarter. Not much to cheer about. I heard one section cheering: "Fire Dorsey..he's a horsey...Fire Dorsey...he's a horsey". So sad.

Another section had a Giants fan calling out our plays. Perfect every time. So it became a comedy in that section.

Then, on the way out, Bills fans were chanting: "We got lucky, wholly %ucky".

worst 4-2 team in the league.

Jets are 3-3 with a real D.

We need a new OC!

3 minutes ago, Gary Marangi said:

People from work I talked said basically same thing boring game. Was told by one alot of people left early. Was easy getting out of lots after

Yeah Sunday night games arent a good idea, imo.  Bills fans drink too much and by the time the game rolls around are half drunk and are asleep by the end.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

For the first time in my memory people in our area did not high five after the first Bills touchdown.  I'm sure many of us were questioning booking Monday off work and tailgating in the cold rain only to watch that ****show of an offensive effort, the second crap offensive effort this season.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dillenger4 said:

Seemed really quiet on TV. But then again, we were being shutout by the Tyrod led Giants into the 4th Quarter. Not much to cheer about. I heard one section cheering: "Fire Dorsey..he's a horsey...Fire Dorsey...he's a horsey". So sad.

Another section had a Giants fan calling out our plays. Perfect every time. So it became a comedy in that section.

Then, on the way out, Bills fans were chanting: "We got lucky, wholly %ucky".

worst 4-2 team in the league.

Jets are 3-3 with a real D.

We need a new OC!

Are we? Only the 49ers have a higher point differential. 

• Like (+1) 1

Crows was loud, but not energetic.  Upper deck on the Bills side people are usually standing and cheering when the Bills are on defense.  Most of my section and the ones to my sides were sitting.

Crowd not into the game towards half time.  We actually left at half, son and newly minted wife worked today.

That was the first home game I have missed in probably 7 years and I could not have picked a better one to choose. Between Sunday night, the weather, and the opponent, I just had a bad feeling overall. Something told me this was going to be one of those games and it was going to be decided late in the game. For those who went, thank goodness they ended up winning. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

1) We were a 15 pt favorite, that is about as big as it gets.

2) Giants weren't that good last year, somewhat of a fluke for them to be in the playoffs.

3) The game was boring, full of penalties, missed field goals, drops.  

4) One of the most uninspired wins this Bills have had in the Allen Era.

Too bad Vegas doesn’t play the games themselves 

11 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah, I was wondering that myself.  I couldn't tell if the crowd just wasn't into it or the broadcast turned the crowd mic down.  The game was pretty boring until towards the end and it was a long morning/day/night so I can see why the crowd was pretty tame. 

mic may have been turned down because the train horn was very faint. Also, bills fans don’t have to get drunk all day now, we have a winning team. I guess the riff raff will always find a way in, even if it’s $300 a ticket 

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Tickets were dirt cheap the couple of days before the game. Wasn't too much hype around this one. 

Attendance was 70, 515

Couldn't have been that many available... 

It was also a game where the bills didn't score for three quarters... Easy to take your crowd out 

Also the bills crowds for night games haven't been as electric as the day games because people get wasted and tired by kickoff

It's easier to keep the juice for a 1 PM game than an 830 game... Especially when fans are partying at the same time for both 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.