The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

Just now, Returntoglory said:

I said regression of our team.

I think that's going a little far when they haven't lost by more than 5 points in any regular season game in 2 years.

In 2021, they were 7-6 at one point. 

How they look right now is irrelevant. Too many people are worrying about something that has no relevancy to how they are going to look heading into the playoffs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsUberAlles said:

I hate that UPL has to ever play. I think both Levi and Comrie have been fine in there. UPL is going to give up 4+ goals every game, pretty much assuredly.

I think we missed the boat in the off season by not signing a top tier goalie.

We had the $$ and assets to facilitate.

Levy is just not ready, IMHO.

45 minutes ago, BillsUberAlles said:

I think that's going a little far when they haven't lost by more than 5 points in any regular season game in 2 years.

In 2021, they were 7-6 at one point. 

How they look right now is irrelevant. Too many people are worrying about something that has no relevancy to how they are going to look heading into the playoffs.

You have to feel a little bit stupid adding the qualifier of "regular season game" there right? When the chips were down, they lost. Badly. With an otherworldly QB. This team is handicapped by a terrible coach. No amount of sugar coating will change that.

1 hour ago, Returntoglory said:

Sure.

I've been following Garrett Riley, Clemson Tigers. 

https://clemsontigers.com/coaches/garrett-riley/

How so?

Please enlighten me?

The upward trajectory of the Chiefs? You mean their most mediocre regular season performance so far since Pat M. started to be elite? Upward trajectory means that they keep getting better. Based on past seasons, they are probably undefeated and winning by 30 points each game… unless they aren’t on an upward trajectory. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Prospector said:

The upward trajectory of the Chiefs? You mean their most mediocre regular season performance so far since Pat M. started to be elite? Upward trajectory means that they keep getting better. Based on past seasons, they are probably undefeated and winning by 30 points each game… unless they aren’t on an upward trajectory. 

What's their record? Tied with Philly @ 6-1 for best in League.

Mahomie is 4th in passing yards going into this weekend and 4th ranked QB. 3rd in Td's. #1 in QBR.

Yeah. He's pretty mediocre 🙄

8 hours ago, QB Bills said:

You have to feel a little bit stupid adding the qualifier of "regular season game" there right? When the chips were down, they lost. Badly. With an otherworldly QB. This team is handicapped by a terrible coach. No amount of sugar coating will change that.

Blah blah blah blah...this board is handicapped by terrible posters far too often but they still are allowed so I guess there is that.

10 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

And you're busting my balls on a Saturday night. Gee. 

Do you deliver??

I'm sure then you feel my pain.  

I have gone through extensive therapy…all better now lol 😂 

10 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

Screw that! 

I need instant gratification! 😁

Head to the res 😉 

7 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

What's their record? Tied with Philly @ 6-1 for best in League.

Mahomie is 4th in passing yards going into this weekend and 4th ranked QB. 3rd in Td's. #1 in QBR.

Yeah. He's pretty mediocre 🙄

Clearly regressing.  They haven’t beat anyone good. About to be 6-4 after the next 3 weeks.  Barely beat the broncos!   I just TBDed the Chiefs

• Haha (+1) 2