Giants @ Bills Postgame thread

Simon

3 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

If we make the playoffs. We play a lot better teams than the jags and Giants coming up.   

The Jags are pretty disrespected and off the radar charts. That team is very good, has a solid offense, good QB, playoff experience, and an excellent coach. 

Come playoff time, the Jags will be formidable. 

22 minutes ago, Dopey said:

That was a 💩 throw by Josh, but hey, it’s Josh. All forgiven. 🙄

An NFL tight end who has the ball hit him in his hands needs to make that catch. If you can’t admit that, that’s on you. 

Edited by Hsker4life
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Just tired of overall nabobs of negativisms for the Bills... the book is out on the offense... are there issues with adjustments sure... teams with de

cent pass rushing D lines play zone and clamp down down on the pass... Dorsey needs to find better solutions... running up the middle as boring as it is... was working.  Bills could use a back out of the backfield that can catch and run but with some of these hybrid linebackers even that may be tough.. overloading a zone... more screens... find a couple things that work and keep doing it til D wears down... adjustments are the name of the game and it looks like the Bills are working on figuring it out... til then it may be ugly but ill take the win and move on.

I suggest you read your post because it has negativity and criticism expressed throughout it. Does that make you a "nabob?" 

I mean all Bills fans are happy with the win. Hoping for the best. There will always be varying degrees of optimism and pessimism. That's not a bad thing. 

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I suggest you read your post because it has negativity and criticism expressed throughout it. Does that make you a "nabob?" 

I mean all Bills fans are happy with the win. Hoping for the best. There will always be varying degrees of optimism and pessimism. That's not a bad thing. 

Fair enough if you admit your lack of specificity and overall belief toward the team that it is declining is over the top.

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

They are professionals, it did not affect their performance unlike what you and other posters are saying. 

let’s give credit to the other side for once, they did a good job shutting the offense down. 

the Hamlin excuse has been used way too much, every time this team has a poor performance since in fact 

I haven't seen that. & again, this was different because he wasn't moving.  Not an excuse for play, just a fact that to some degree it's going to mentally impact players 

That was so tough to watch but let’s remember that if there is anyone in this world that knows Josh and “Dorsey” offense it is Daboll. Hell, a lot of team played here too.  Doesn’t say much to our coaching but this was a huge game for Giants and we escaped with a W.  Need to get two more before the real part of schedule starts. Go Bills. 

20 minutes ago, Hsker4life said:

An NFL tight end who has the ball hit him in his hands needs to make that catch. If you can’t admit that, that’s on you. 

The "Best" QB in the league makes that throw. That was a crap throw. At least admit that part. If you can't, that's on you.

35 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Was it tho... yes it was low but it hit recievers hands. I feel of the ball was any higher it would have been batted by the defender in front of Josh

yes it was, tho. a crap throw.

The only way I'm justifying what I watched last night is that Daboll, desperate to notch a W, put together a great gameplan to stop the Bills offense, because he knows Dorsey, he knows Allen and he knows this offense. If anyone can scheme a couple of wrinkles in to give the Bills a hard time it would probably be Daboll.

Really weird week in the NFL, Eagles lost, 49ers lost, lots of funky low scoring games everywhere. Figures we'd get sucked into that nonsense too. At least we got the W.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.