Oct. 12, TNF, Denver at KC

Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I said last year Wilson was washed.  Everyone wanted to blame Hackett.

Wilson has been washed since he got killed by the Bills in 2020.  That’s why Carroll was open to trading him.  He knew he masked his deficiencies.

I mean Carroll is getting Geno Smith to look decent.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I can't blame them for trying to land a perceived franchise QB. If we didn't have Allen we would have BEGGED to make that trade at the time.

That trade turned out bad. I personally think the trade for Sean Payton was worse.

Evero had the D playing great last year. Don’t know why Payton was content on letting the contract expire and didn’t try and retain him. Vance was a brutal HC when he was there. Didn’t do much with a stacked D in AZ and looks to be pulling the Rex Ryan in turning a top 5 D into a middle of the pack unit. 

Just now, BBFL said:

Evero had the D playing great last year. Don’t know why Payton was content on letting the contract expire and didn’t try and retain him. Vance was a brutal HC when he was there. Didn’t do much with a stacked D in AZ and looks to be pulling the Rex Ryan in turning a top 5 D into a middle of the pack unit. 

Middle of the pack is incredibly generous. They gave up 70.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

How bad is the Miami D giving up 20 against this Russel Wilson O?

LB is their let down. Secondary close second. One week they play great, the next it’s the complete opposite. Do think Holland and Kahou(sp?) are pretty decent though. 

1 minute ago, BBFL said:

Agree about Evero. I think he wasn't interested in staying after he was passed over for the HC job...which he did interview for. It was likely a year or two early for Evero to get a HC job...but he's a guy that will likely get one in a few years and I think he will do well.

Biggest problem with their defense right now is they don't have the personal that fits the style Vance wants to play. It's a terrible combination. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

You’re right, that’s a task for even a mediocre defense 😂

Specifically, I was meaning come season’s end. 

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Saw a highlight video for the games of that week and there were so many turnovers that gave Miami the ball in the redzone in that game, a lot of that performance offensively got overblown.

Edited by Warcodered

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.