NFL Trade Deadline Oct 31 - Rumored List of Players Available

ngbills

Just now, LEBills said:

Commanders are punting in the season, Kendall Fuller would be a great trade for us and probably only a 3 or 4 if they took a high second for Sweat.

If Bills don't get Johnson, I think this is their plan B.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

This narrative is getting old.

Yea.. Beane has been pretty good at drafting, and with the emergence of Terrell Bernard, AJ Epenesa and Spencer Brown, the Day 2 stuff is blown out of proportion. 

My biggest issue with his drafting, and this may change as the need for immediate impact begins to outweigh potential, is that some of these guys take too long to become a factor for us as we spend too much of their rookie contract waiting on them to pop.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I would definitely be interested at this point in Chase Young.  It seems washington is going to move some more guys and Young is one of the rare few who have an extremely high upside.  He can rush from all over.  He is going to want that big contract though and so far he doesn't deserve it.

but man the potential is off the charts with that guy.

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

Are there any credible rumors for Bills that I should be watching for? Or is it baseless speculation for fun at this point?

Bills interest in Jaylon Johnson is 100% legit and has been reported by both national and local reporters.

That's all I've heard in relation to Bills verified interest in anyone. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Considering how poor Beanes draft record is at finding impact guys, I’d rather be dealt his picks for high impact guys anyways like he did with Diggs. 

As was pointed out all offseason, any attempt to quantify Beane's drafting always ends up with him at or near the top. "But he missed that all pro for this bust". Yes,  every team does this, to understand good or bad drafting you have to compare frequency and what you get out of guys you pick.he did well every single time someone analyzed it in good faith, and that was BEFORE Kincaid, Torrence, Bernard,Benford,Cook showed what they've shown this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

***** I have so much work to do today and I can not focus and just keep refreshing...plus i have to go buy more candy for tonight because My fat ass and the rest of my fam ate it all...

As I sit here thinking the same eating a reese's pumpkin from the candy bowl! Well, 3 actually...🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Negan said:

Further this goes on less chance of a trade.

Wonder what we're going to do with ten picks in this upcoming draft next year?  My guess is 5 make the roster.

We will need picks, but yea.. 10 is overkill.

Offense looks pretty much set, but will likely need a WR early in the draft to replace Gabe.

Defense might look a whole lot different..  Linebacker is set with Bernard, Milano and 2nd year Williams, but as we sit here today.. only Von, Rousseau, Oliver, Benford, Johnson & Poyer are under contract. 

11 minutes ago, Negan said:

Further this goes on less chance of a trade.

Wonder what we're going to do with ten picks in this upcoming draft next year?  My guess is 5 make the roster.

Trade them all to move up for Marvin Harrison’s kid 

Im only half joking 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Levi Wallace posted a cryptic 👀 on his social media 

Please god I hope we don’t get him

Imagine posting the eyeball emoji as an athlete and an entire fanbase is basically begging you to not be looking at us. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.