Around the NFL 10/8

Steptide

Even the Cheaters getting blown out again in epic fashion is small consolation compared to the rest of this craptastic football Sunday :(

• Agree 1

Refuse to believe the Chiefs secondary is suddenly great. 

It’s not getting anything called on it.  

Look at it like this.  Could Taylor Swift Inc/Travis Kelce and the NFL benefit from this arranged sham if the Chiefs were 1-4?

There are tons of plays not being called on them and it’s deliberate.  Not subconsciously which is usually the case in this league when refs get the great teams.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Look at it like this.  Could Taylor Swift Inc/Travis Kelce and the NFL benefit from this arranged sham if the Chiefs were 1-4?

There are tons of plays not being called on them and it’s deliberate.  Not subconsciously which is usually the case in this league when refs get the great teams.

Just follow the money.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

Tua vs Mahomes in the afc championship game added with tyreek finally going back to kc for the first time, throw in the swifties and it's MAJOR drams folks....you see it coming a mile away.

You know they want a Tyreek back to KC storyline. 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Of course they would have lol

Do you really think these hordes of newly minted Travis Kelce fans care about the Chiefs record

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Man…the amount of tinfoil in your house must be amazing 😂

Lol I'm a pro wrestling die hard man, I know a storyline being played out when I see it lol

Also the wwe has a deal with the NFL now for custom championship belts...think about it...that's all I'm saying 

Edited by BillzFreak
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Says the guys who hates the NFL so much he wants to quit watching 😂

Didn't actually say that. I said I have to at least sit through 6 more games. I also said, if it weren't for the Bills, I probably wouldn't watch. 

Edited by Bubba Gump

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Terrible day of football. Litterally nothing went the bills way

Yup, worst possible outcomes imaginable. Next Sunday night vs the Giants will probably be the first game I skip in years. I got nothing left and going to watch them play the worst team in the NFL and getting home after midnight seems like torture. I need a few weeks off to regroup for sure...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.