Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

Anybody that supports this is scum of the earth. 

Never mind getting rid of Jewish people, Muslims, Christians or atheists. This world will be amazing if there were no hateful people. Those people are the problem. 

• Agree 1

On 10/7/2023 at 10:29 AM, Doc said:

At it's core it's a turf war.  Israel was given land and Palestinians want it back/more.  No side will win.

Israel was once there before the muslims. The middle east/arab world will never change. Best to just stay out of it. Easier said that done, unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Without more reporting it's a good chance its Hamas trying to use civilian clothing. 

Israel says there’s around 35k members of Hamas in the Gaza Strip. 2 million people live there. You were saying? lol 

Welp.  They have a point. Hamas has been videos attacking the trucks, taking the aid and attacking the people trying to get the aid 

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

Israel says there’s around 35k members of Hamas in the Gaza Strip. 2 million people live there. You were saying? lol 

What's the estimated death toll/pow numbers?  

That Hamas uses Palestinian people as shields and also wears civilian clothing to blend in. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Israel was once there before the muslims. The middle east/arab world will never change. Best to just stay out of it. Easier said that done, unfortunately.

When Isaac got to that land people were already there. And today’s Palestinians were once Jewish and Christian. And yes please stay out of the Arab world. The US destroyed it and continues to do so. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Justice said:

And today’s Palestinians were once Jewish and Christian.

Is that why no Muslim nation will take them in?   

That entire region is full of very old sects and records of peoples long gone. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Welp.  They have a point. Hamas has been videos attacking the trucks, taking the aid and attacking the people trying to get the aid 

What's the estimated death toll/pow numbers?  

That Hamas uses Palestinian people as shields and also wears civilian clothing to blend in. 

I have no clue what the death toll is. If you ask me it’s most likely best more than what they say. Just look at the place. 

Wait… Hamas does horrible things? No way!!! 

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Is that why no Muslim nation will take them in?   

That entire region is full of very old sects and records of peoples long gone. 

If you want to make the claim that Palestinians aren’t well represented in Syrian, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan go right ahead. You’d be wrong though. My parents fled after the war in ‘67 and weren’t allowed back. This is why Arab nations aren’t taking them now. They eventually will though because that place is uninhabitable and they don’t have the means to rebuild. 

56 minutes ago, Justice said:

I have no clue what the death toll is. If you ask me it’s most likely best more than what they say. Just look at the place. 

Wait… Hamas does horrible things? No way!!! 

If you want to make the claim that Palestinians aren’t well represented in Syrian, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan go right ahead. You’d be wrong though. My parents fled after the war in ‘67 and weren’t allowed back. This is why Arab nations aren’t taking them now. They eventually will though because that place is uninhabitable and they don’t have the means to rebuild. 

That was the my intention at all. I think it is really sad what is going on in Gaza, Lebanon, and Israel. War sucks, I know this firsthand as I deployed to Iraq, Somalia, and Bosnia. I dont think going back and forth fixes the problems over there. This region has been fighting eachother for 2k years and it doesn’t seem it will let up anytime soon. Im sorry your family had to flee 😢.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Justice said:

When Isaac got to that land people were already there. And today’s Palestinians were once Jewish and Christian. And yes please stay out of the Arab world. The US destroyed it and continues to do so. 

***** hamas and anyone that supports them. Would love for the us to leave the middle east alone. They can destroy themselves just fine.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Justice said:

Im good with staying out of there. Have you been to the middle east? If we circle back to WW II one will find much of the devastation attributed to Hitler. We certainly had a hand in it as well. The local tribes also are equally as guilty. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Im good with staying out of there. Have you been to the middle east? If we circle back to WW II one will find much of the devastation attributed to Hitler. We certainly had a hand in it as well. The local tribes also are equally as guilty. 

I've been there a few times

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

That was the my intention at all. I think it is really sad what is going on in Gaza, Lebanon, and Israel. War sucks, I know this firsthand as I deployed to Iraq, Somalia, and Bosnia. I dont think going back and forth fixes the problems over there. This region has been fighting eachother for 2k years and it doesn’t seem it will let up anytime soon. Im sorry your family had to flee 😢.

Why did the Jewish people flee to Palestine after the holocaust? I understand it was under British rule at the time but still if it's so unsafe then why go there? Unless the plan was to colonize all along. Before the war in 1948 Jewish people and Muslims got along quite well they even babysat each other's children.  

22 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The red heifers are ready to ascend to the sacrificial platform. Two religions trying like hell to out-primitive each other?

https://allisrael.com/blog/what-do-five-red-heifers-have-to-do-with-the-oct-7-massacre

Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount is controversial even within the religious community. The ritual impurity of a population void of the sacrificial system, paired with not knowing exactly where the Temple would have stood, could allow for an accidental desecration of the site. To avoid this possibility, visiting the site – let alone praying on Temple Mount – is discouraged by many Rabbis; however, if the heifer ceremony is successfully completed this spring, that could change things.

According to the Book of Numbers, chapter’ 19, the heifer ceremony results in the creation of an ‘ash and water’ mixture used for cleansing the nation of Israel from the ritual impurity of coming in contact with the dead. The ceremony also requires some of the blood to be sprinkled at the front of the Tabernacle and, in later history, the Temple. The ceremony, which traditionally took place on the Mt. of Olives, outside the camp, is essential for all other aspects of Temple worship to take place.

"Adam, Cain and Noah find God punitive but soothed by the smell of burnt flesh, mostly animal."

- Alasdair Gray

The red heifers were purchased and brought over from Texas for $500k. These MFers can’t wait for the end of days. 

I’m not sure if you know this but that quote was from the Bible, not the Quran. 

Edited by Justice

25 minutes ago, Justice said:

Why did the Jewish people flee to Palestine after the holocaust? I understand it was under British rule at the time but still if it's so unsafe then why go there? Unless the plan was to colonize all along. Before the war in 1948 Jewish people and Muslims got along quite well they even babysat each other's children.  

Ya know, the holocaust was an awful thing. All these wars are awful. I wish folks could just get along and live in peace. Perhaps we can get back to what you speak of. Wouldn’t that be a good start? 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Ya know, the holocaust was an awful thing. All these wars are awful. I wish folks could just get along and live in peace. Perhaps we can get back to what you speak of. Wouldn’t that be a good start? 

I pray for peace and dignity for all. I’m a firm believer in a two state solution. Israel has a right to exist. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Justice said:

I pray for peace and dignity for all. I’m a firm believer in a two state solution. Israel has a right to exist. 

Agreed! They all deserve to live in peace and be able to prosper. 

• Like (+1) 4

WTH… This move by Israel is not consistent with seeking a peaceful two state resolution. Justice has mentioned this before. 

Israel announces largest West Bank land seizure since 1993 during Blinken visit

Israel’s far-right finance minister, Bezalel Smotrich, announced the seizure of 10 square kilometers (3.8 square miles) of Palestinian territory in the West Bank on Friday. The move marks the single largest land seizure by the Israeli government since the 1993 Oslo accords, according to Peace Now, a settlement watchdog group.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/03/22/israel-largest-west-bank-settlement-blinken-visit/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

4 hours ago, Andy1 said:

WTH… This move by Israel is not consistent with seeking a peaceful two state resolution. Justice has mentioned this before. 

Israel announces largest West Bank land seizure since 1993 during Blinken visit

Israel’s far-right finance minister, Bezalel Smotrich, announced the seizure of 10 square kilometers (3.8 square miles) of Palestinian territory in the West Bank on Friday. The move marks the single largest land seizure by the Israeli government since the 1993 Oslo accords, according to Peace Now, a settlement watchdog group.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/03/22/israel-largest-west-bank-settlement-blinken-visit/

They don’t need to hide anymore. This world is exactly like a chess table. All their pieces are in place. They’re about to call checkmate. And don’t think this isn’t gonna hurt us US citizens either. That time is coming too. WWIII is upon us and many will perish. 

Edited by Justice

5 hours ago, Justice said:

They don’t need to hide anymore. This world is exactly like a chess table. All their pieces are in place. They’re about to call checkmate. And don’t think this isn’t gonna hurt us US citizens either. That time is coming too. WWIII is upon us and many will perish. 

What are the sides?

20 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Without more reporting it's a good chance its Hamas trying to use civilian clothing. 

There's an even better chance that they had zero clue if they were Hamas or not, and instead just fired either way.  I understand that war isn't pretty, but killing indiscriminately is a major reason we're here to start with, on both sides.  Hamas needs dealt with, that is clear.  But Israel is no better.  They set up aid stations for food and supplies, and then bombed the area.  But it's ok because a couple may have been Hamas?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

There's an even better chance that they had zero clue if they were Hamas or not, and instead just fired either way.  I understand that war isn't pretty, but killing indiscriminately is a major reason we're here to start with, on both sides.  Hamas needs dealt with, that is clear.  But Israel is no better.  They set up aid stations for food and supplies, and then bombed the area.  But it's ok because a couple may have been Hamas?

Doctored video.  Completely fake.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

On 3/20/2024 at 12:05 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/19/jared-kushner-gaza-waterfront-property-israel-negev

Sometimes just keeping your mouth shut is the greatest skill of all, Jared.

Yikes! A few quotes that stood out to me:

1. Kushner casually remarks how Bibi “maybe” won’t allow Palestinians to return to Gaza. He comes across as disturbingly comfortable with the concept of ethnic cleansing. Sociopaths gonna sociopath, I suppose…

2. Kushner thinks a two-state solution is “a super bad idea” that “would essentially be rewarding an act of terror.” Contrast that with Biden’s statements in which he has at least referred to a two-state solution as the long-term goal.

This is presumably the key Gaza crisis policy difference between Biden and Trump. Believe it or not, Trump and the GOP are willingly positioning themselves to the political RIGHT of an ongoing genocide…since there is apparently perfect accordance between Bibi and Trump. Joe Biden is still “Genocide Joe” to me because it’s happening on his presidential watch and because he’s had over 5 months to alter the situation via aggressive diplomacy, suspension of military aid, and/or economic sanctions. Nevertheless…rhetoric at least suggests some faint hope of future course reversal under continued Democrat control.

3. According to Kushner, “if you think about even the construct, Gaza was not really a historical precedent. It was the result of a war. You had tribes in different places and then Gaza became a thing. Egypt used to run it and then over time different governments came in.”

Ugh. Can Zionists like this idiot comprehend the irony of such a political statement?? The mindset of settler colonialism is apparently one of pathological brain rot and normalized sociopathy. Ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, and genocide appear to be the inevitable end stage of 75 years of this mindset. Multiple other countries can claim rights to Gaza based on the past several thousand years of history preceding the Nakba: Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, even Greece and Italy lol… What would be the strength of Israel’s claim other than “Western imperialistic might makes right” morality, a few passages in the Torah, and possibly also payback for Samson’s (that hot Biblical guy with great hair) misadventure during his sojourn there?!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

So Justice, do you think Putin orchestrated the terrorist attack on his own country?

ISiS did it. Didn’t you know? ISIS attacks everyone except for the one everyone thinks they would attack. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Justice said:

ISiS did it. Didn’t you know? ISIS attacks everyone except for the one everyone thinks they would attack. 

So judging by your sarcasm, you don't think ISIS did it?  But they're taking credit for it anyway?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

So judging by your sarcasm, you don't think ISIS did it?  But they're taking credit for it anyway?

Idk. They took credit for it. In my heart I don’t believe it though. Sounds fishy to me. Islamists usually go on suicide missions. They can’t afford to be caught. Waiting on Putin to confirm it. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

Idk. They took credit for it. In my heart I don’t believe it though. Sounds fishy to me. Islamists usually go on suicide missions. They can’t afford to be caught. Waiting on Putin to confirm it. 

Why claim credit if they didn't do it?  Why not let Russia believe it was Ukraine?  The most logical explanation is they did do it and wanted to boast because they love to kill.

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

This POS came cheap 

There ya go.  Can't spend the money if you go on a suicide mission...

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Why claim credit if they didn't do it?  Why not let Russia believe it was Ukraine?  The most logical explanation is they did do it and wanted to boast because they love to kill.

There ya go.  Can't spend the money if you go on a suicide mission...

Like I said idk yet. These sound more like mercenaries, to me. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

Like I said idk yet. These sound more like mercenaries, to me. 

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.  Paid for by ISIS.  Maybe they're starting to realize that the 72 virgins aren't worth it?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.  Paid for by ISIS.  Maybe they're starting to realize that the 72 virgins aren't worth it?

I’ve never once heard about this 72 virgins thing until non Muslims told me. 

It’s amazing to me how quick you guys are to believe what you hear. You act like you were the one that got the call from ISIS and you knew for a fact it was ISIS on the phone. Furthermore you think ISIS is what they tell you it is. Actions. I lean on actions. These ***** never attacked Israel. Not once. They bring chaos to every Muslim country though. Muslims are their target. They’ve killed more Muslims than anyone else by far. 

Edited by Justice
  • Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Justice said:

I’ve never once heard about this 72 virgins thing until non Muslims told me. 

It’s amazing to me how quick you guys are to believe what you hear. You act like you were the one that got the call from ISIS and you knew for a fact it was ISIS on the phone. Furthermore you think ISIS is what they tell you it is. Actions. I lean on actions. These ***** never attacked Israel. Not once. They bring chaos to every Muslim country though. Muslims are their target. They’ve killed more Muslims than anyone else by far. 

I heard about the 70-something virgins a long time ago.  It's mostly a joke to me.

So if it's Jews, why did they attack Russia?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

I heard about the 70-something virgins a long time ago.  It's mostly a joke to me.

So if it's Jews, why did they attack Russia?

I didn’t say it’s the Jews. Idk who or why just yet. 

I did find this pretty threatening though but I don’t who this is and why he’d say these things…

Edited by Justice
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Justice said:

I did find this pretty threatening though but I don’t who this is and why he’d say these things…

How dumb are you?  These terrorist asshols take credit for every slaughter regardless of who did it.  What a mess.  Nice job Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1

id5611367-2024-03-12T183447Z_2_LYNXNPEK2

Netanyahu Tells Blinken That Israel Will Launch Rafah Offensive ‘Alone’ If US Opposes

by Aldgra Fredly

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told visiting State Secretary Antony Blinken on Friday that Israel could launch a ground offensive in Gaza’s southernmost city Rafah “alone” without U.S. backing. Mr. Blinken met with the Israeli leader in Tel Aviv on March 22 and urged Israel not to invade Rafah, saying that such an action “risks wreaking greater havoc.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/world/netanyahu-tells-blinken-that-israel-will-launch-rafah-offensive-alone-if-us-opposes-5613587?

15 hours ago, Justice said:

What’s so ***** funny? If this was an Arab you’d have the pissed off emoji. Foh you bigots. 

• Haha (+1) 1