Disfunction Junction, What's Your Function, House Republicans? Embarrassment To The Nation

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

thats shady. 

"Brand New Congress, or BNC, is actually two organizations: It is a “progressive” political action committee that backs left-wing candidates, like Cortez. Any donations the PAC makes have to be public.

But it’s also a private corporation, an LLC, that runs political campaigns—and it doesn’t have to report a single dollar it spends…or who it’s working for."

Like BLM? wait. that was only a private corporation. was never a charity or PAC.  even though the media and politicians swore it was.

But in the big picture we are talking about shady pacs. (huge and dirty money promoting politics)  just yesterday a shady PAC president was installed as a senator.

51 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If true, it needs looked into for sure.  That article is mostly crap by the headline alone.  There is nothing in the entire thing that is "sex" related.  Just a catchy headline with no backing.

if she did indeed kick back money for no service provided, it needs looked into and prosecuted if true.  And anyone else who did the same thing.  Most are corrupt enough to try this garbage.

2 minutes ago, cle23 said:

If true, it needs looked into for sure.  That article is mostly crap by the headline alone.  There is nothing in the entire thing that is "sex" related.  Just a catchy headline with no backing.

if she did indeed kick back money for no service provided, it needs looked into and prosecuted if true.  And anyone else who did the same thing.  Most are corrupt enough to try this garbage.

Exactly. Can't believe I actually clicked on it. The story seems to be that her boyfriend has worked on her campaigns and may have been compensated for it.

Ooh, sexy!!!

⬆️ 

This dude's on my ignore.

Most likely reason?

Useful idiot. 

Hey Whitewalker..

Go ***** yourself. 

⬆️ 

L Ron Fuk.cstick.

An eyeroll emoji.

Should I report him to a ***** agenda driven mod?

:lol:

• Eyeroll 2

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

This dude's on my ignore.

Most likely reason?

Useful idiot. 

Hey Whitewalker..

Go ***** yourself. 

I mean, it's pretty self aware that you know you're an idiot .

But seriously, I think there is a decent chance McCarthy will be back without the insane vacate requirements. Mostly because everyone on the GOP realizes that they have no one more competent in the House.

Even the most competent politician will have trouble keeping a coalition together of people scared for their seats and needing to show *something* and the Crazy Caucus of "Jewish Space Laser" Green and Matt "I date high schoolers" Gaetz

On 10/2/2023 at 7:29 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

This is some DEM/establishment conspiracy that will be forgotten when it doesn't come true.

but reads like the usual attempt at removing the political opposition.

On 10/2/2023 at 11:01 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

By maga you mean an narrative outside the official state/MSM narrative.

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Just a created MSM/DNC narrative that's parroted by the farm

Maybe you should worry less about narratives and PACS and focus on reality.

You are broken record with zero success.

And here, you can save your reply:

image.thumb.png.97a75d844e00e48533b29d82d059cc7f.png

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Who could get speaker if not Mccarthy?

It'd almost be worth the entertainment if Marj or Boebert won it though I'm assuming that won't happen.   

Might take months.  How embarrassing for McCarthy to get utterly humiliated by a back-bencher from the armpit of Florida like Matt Gaetz.

30 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Who could get speaker if not Mccarthy?

It'd almost be worth the entertainment if Marj or Boebert won it though I'm assuming that won't happen.   

Feel like the most likely next Speaker is… Kevin McCarthy. 

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

figure it could all be made up, but then she is such a conniver I find it hard to give her benefit or the doubt. Just like it’s hard to give Geatz benefit of the doubt he skeevy with young  girls.