Parking This Weekend ???????????????????????????????

JimKelly12

I bought tickets immediately after the win yesterday and now I'm wondering how the parking situation looks this year with the construction.

In the past we've parked in LOT 7, does anyone have any advice for this year?  We tend to leave Rochester at 8ish, is that too late?  Better off parking in someones yard?

Thanks!

GO BILLS!

• Simon changed the title to Parking This Weekend ???????????????????????????????

I like to leave Rochester by 7 AM so that I'm at a private lot off California Rd by 8:30.

That helps me avoid the lineup of cars that pile up waiting for the stadium lots to open at 9:00

Based on what I saw two weeks ago, you absolutely have to budget more time this year with the construction.  There just isn't the same amount of total spaces to go around as there used to be.  

This Sunday, with the weather and the opponent, count on a similar situation

• Like (+1) 3

The giant hole in the ground on the west side of Abbott Road has complicated things.  I’m a local.  It was gridlock last week around 10a everywhere in OP headed toward the stadium.  I suggest shooting either for a lot on Sheldon Road or a lot on California south of Southwestern.  

45 minutes ago, JimKelly12 said:

I bought tickets immediately after the win yesterday and now I'm wondering how the parking situation looks this year with the construction.

In the past we've parked in LOT 7, does anyone have any advice for this year?  We tend to leave Rochester at 8ish, is that too late?  Better off parking in someones yard?

Thanks!

GO BILLS!

Don't pre-pay anywhere, then you are stuck trying to get to a specific lot.  If traffic is bad just park wherever is the closest to where you are stuck.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I always parked in lot 5, but now that is the Bus and Limo lot so we moved over to lot 7. I was in line queued up on Southwestern (northeast of the stadium) at 840 and we were in lot 7 and parked by 9:35. I was expecting worse. So I would say your plan for lot 7 is fine but I would try to get there around 840 and just wait in line. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.