Travis Kelce dating Taylor Swift

Sargent Hulka

2 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Apparently, if you care, you are open to criticism.

Yeah, I would do Taylor Swift if I was single and brag to the world about it.

I am always open to criticism Hit, whatever the topic. The post was more about the, umm, interesting sartorial choice. 

And, btw: if, in some time warp world, Taylor would have me, I'd more than brag. I'm getting older, but I ain't THAT old.

On 9/28/2023 at 10:32 AM, aristocrat said:

I bet she’s making a play to get an ownership stake in a team. She’s bringing a ton of viewers to the nfl. Not sure which team would need an investor. 

She has enough money to make a play to get an ownership stake in a team by offering to buy part of a team with the billions she currently possesses.

Dating Kelce and breaking up with him in a few months won't affect that. 

On 9/30/2023 at 8:00 AM, Behindenemylines said:

I just don’t find her pretty.  Throw that outfit on most any perfume girl at Macy’s and they’d probably be hotter.

Which is absolutely who Kelce (and Josh as well) should be dating. Take a page out of Rory McIlroy's book, date a regular hot chick (actually from my home town) rather than a super star. He was engaged to Caroline Wozniacki but decided marrying a tennis star would be too much. Nothing good happens when you're both traveling to watch each other perform all the time. 

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Hasn't she got an entourage of Marvel superheroes following her around?  Surely one of them has a superpower to help a girl out.  I would think Reed Richards (Mister Fantastic) could stretch some part of his anatomy to be 'helpful' to Taylor.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 11:54 PM, Nelius said:

Really just here for the Kelce cringe, good lord he's had an embarrassing offseason. Seems she's dating that Tampa Bay winger and Kelce's just leaning into the nonsense, what a dope. Hope we see a down year from the greatest TE ever.

Speaking of cringe

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.