Maddy Glab? Possibly trash talking Diggs on hot mic - Diggs responds via tweet

Reed83HOF

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Wasn't talking about Diggs; talking about your sexist comment!

I apologize. I was trying to make a humorous link between Diggs getting a woman fired and his alleged love of strip bars. I was wrong. It's my fault, not Glab's or Diggs'. I will try to be a better poster and am currently seeking therapy for my toxic masculinity.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mjd1001 said:

Get a grip. LOL, way to step up and reply to someone when they don't agree with you.

I stated my opinion...the people who need to 'get a grip' are the Diggs brothers who felt the need to reply the way they did to this almost non-story, and You, who has to tell others to 'get a grip' because it must give your ego a much needed victory lap to be able to talk to others that way.

Learn how to respond to people in a non confrontational way. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-trevon-diggs-brother-trade-stefon-buffalo-bills-hurtful-safe

You clearly posted "what you don't like" and continued to put down the Diggs Brothers. Yet you get to respond "only because it is there" but they can't?!?? That is why I responded the way I did. This shouldn't be a big story in your words yet you make it one by posting and reacting. Not a big deal but please don't give me your garbage rebuttal when you yourself was the one to post.

I only responded to you because it was there.

All this crap aside - I feel for Diggs. Not a cool thing to happen whatsoever. GO BILLS. we need a win!

23 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

This whole thing has turned into a circus at this point 

This is true, but as with most things in the NFL, winning cures all. If the Bills get on a streak all this will be forgotten about (until they get blasted in the playoffs of course).

If the team continues to lose then it will just snowball

• Like (+1) 1

Glab clearly thinks highly of herself to be so comfortable criticizing Diggs with a broad stroke to a room full of reporters.

Maybe Diggs is difficult towards her for some reason and she cannot simply except that. Who knows?

Whatever the case, her on air babble and screechy teen voice wouldn’t be missed.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

I didn’t think it was a big deal at the time I heard it. I was expecting much more since the story was starting to gain traction. Calling for Maddy to be fired because Diggs was upset… I mean, I think it’s all a bit much. We live in an era where everyone is uber sensitive and always looking to cry about something. Her comments weren’t so incendiary that it should cost her everything.

We live in an era where if you're offended, you win.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

54 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The only portion of this situation that concerns me is the possibility that Diggs allows his brother to mess with his mind and/or attitude.

Diggs brother clearly wants him out of Buffalo.

Agreed and he does, but it also isn't new. He's been doing this for over a year now. People misinterpret this by thinking he's serious and literally telling his brother to get safe, but in reality his bro never really misses an opportunity to crack a "joke" about Stef leaving and joining the Cowboys.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Glab clearly thinks highly of herself enough to be so comfortable criticizing Diggs with a broad stroke to a room full of reporters.

This is not wrong, nor unfair. I work in a large corporate environment. I am a grunt - middle manager. Think of Steph as a VP. He certainly is a VIP. I would not, regardless of my feelings, make a loud and proud assertion or joke about a VP's mannerisms. At times, we have to know our place and shut up.

I wouldn't expect to be fired. But, I would NEVER drop a public f-bomb. Adulting is adulting.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

this whole thing is asinine. His brother chiming in on Twitter saying he needs to find a new team. What a narcissistic load of self-absorbed BS. She answered a question honestly, unfortunately there was a hot Mike. We’re talking about a reporter, who, more than likely makes significantly less than $100,000 next to an athlete in the prime of his life making millions.

Diggs seriously needs to get over himself and play ***** football.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterLifer said:

This is not wrong, nor unfair. I work in a large corporate environment. I am a grunt - middle manager. Think of Steph as a VP. He certainly is a VIP. I would not, regardless of my feelings, make a loud and proud assertion or joke about a VP's mannerisms. At times, we have to know our place and shut up.

I wouldn't expect to be fired. But, I would NEVER drop a public f-bomb. Adulting is adulting.

She said "FU"...didn't use the actual word 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.