Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

None of the bank records Comer has released shows any payments to President Biden.

None of the [suspicious activity reports] the Committee reviewed alleges, or even suggests, any potential misconduct by President Biden, nor do the SARs show any involvement by President Biden in Hunter Biden’s financial or business relationships.

Not one of the witness accounts provided to the Committee has shown any evidence of wrongdoing by President Biden, including accounts from two IRS agents and a former FBI Supervisory Special Agent, who were involved in the DOJ’s investigation of Hunter Biden.

Former business associates of Hunter Biden who have been interviewed by the Committee—Eric Schwerin and Devon Archer—explicitly stated that they have no reason to believe President Biden had any involvement in Hunter Biden’s business deals, much less any reason to believe President Biden took any official action on behalf of his son’s business ventures.

Mr. Schwerin, who performed bookkeeping and other administrative tasks for then Vice-President Biden and therefore had access to his bank records, stated that he was not aware of any involvement by President Biden in the financial conduct of his relatives’ businesses, much less any transactions into or out of the then-Vice President’s bank account related to business conducted by any Biden family member.

Two IRS agents who testified before the Committee affirmed that they do not have any evidence of political interference by President Biden or Attorney General Merrick Garland.

The Former FBI Supervisory Special Agent interviewed by the Committee rejected Republicans’ claims that prosecutorial decisions by U.S. Attorney David Weiss or his team were the result of any political interference.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

None of the bank records Comer has released shows any payments to President Biden.

None of the [suspicious activity reports] the Committee reviewed alleges, or even suggests, any potential misconduct by President Biden, nor do the SARs show any involvement by President Biden in Hunter Biden’s financial or business relationships.

Not one of the witness accounts provided to the Committee has shown any evidence of wrongdoing by President Biden, including accounts from two IRS agents and a former FBI Supervisory Special Agent, who were involved in the DOJ’s investigation of Hunter Biden.

Former business associates of Hunter Biden who have been interviewed by the Committee—Eric Schwerin and Devon Archer—explicitly stated that they have no reason to believe President Biden had any involvement in Hunter Biden’s business deals, much less any reason to believe President Biden took any official action on behalf of his son’s business ventures.

Mr. Schwerin, who performed bookkeeping and other administrative tasks for then Vice-President Biden and therefore had access to his bank records, stated that he was not aware of any involvement by President Biden in the financial conduct of his relatives’ businesses, much less any transactions into or out of the then-Vice President’s bank account related to business conducted by any Biden family member.

Two IRS agents who testified before the Committee affirmed that they do not have any evidence of political interference by President Biden or Attorney General Merrick Garland.

The Former FBI Supervisory Special Agent interviewed by the Committee rejected Republicans’ claims that prosecutorial decisions by U.S. Attorney David Weiss or his team were the result of any political interference.

LMAO. Ripped that right from This politico article.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/10/james-comer-biden-probe-00096067#:~:text=Democratic Oversight Committee staff circulated their own memo,to the Treasury but don’t necessarily indicate wrongdoing.

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

“If a politician does a ‘favor’ for a crime boss, and the crime boss pays the politician’s wife, it’s still bribery. If the crime boss pays the politician’s crackhead son on account of the favor, it’s still bribery.” 

In short, the favor was done and exactly who gets the money is irrelevant.  From what I've seen lately, such as a Washington Post op-ed from an established CIA messenger boy at the paper saying Joe shouldn't run in 2024 to a suddenly green lighted MSM asking Fox News like tough and probing questions about Biden's statement's and actions signals the permanent un-elected government of the United States has decided the benefits of carrying on with the fake President's administration is exceeded by the potential liability and exposure they may be subjected to by these inquiries.  Don't think for a second the CIA, NSA, FBI, DOJ, and lots of other 3 letter agencies and bureau's are oblivious to the extortion and influence caper the Biden's have been running.  A Bee doesn't land on a flower in Mongolia without the CIA and NSA knowing about it.  DOJ and FBI have spent the better part of 3 years working to make the story go away, burying evidence, obstructing investigations, and spreading disinformation.    But its not going away.  Its moving closer to exposing the truth to the public, many which are totally clueless as to what went on.  And lots of people enabling and supporting the operation from the shadows wish to remain in the shadows. 

Soon Joe will officially announce he's dropping out of the 2024 race for one reason or another or we'll all wake up one morning stunned to here the poor chap passed away quietly in his sleep during the night.  Was it Chuck Schummer that said the intelligence community has six ways to Sunday of getting you.  Well, that's one way. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

“If a politician does a ‘favor’ for a crime boss, and the crime boss pays the politician’s wife, it’s still bribery. If the crime boss pays the politician’s crackhead son on account of the favor, it’s still bribery.” 

In short, the favor was done and exactly who gets the money is irrelevant.  From what I've seen lately, such as a Washington Post op-ed from an established CIA messenger boy at the paper saying Joe shouldn't run in 2024 to a suddenly green lighted MSM asking Fox News like tough and probing questions about Biden's statement's and actions signals the permanent un-elected government of the United States has decided the benefits of carrying on with the fake President's administration is exceeded by the potential liability and exposure they may be subjected to by these inquiries.  Don't think for a second the CIA, NSA, FBI, DOJ, and lots of other 3 letter agencies and bureau's are oblivious to the extortion and influence caper the Biden's have been running.  A Bee doesn't land on a flower in Mongolia without the CIA and NSA knowing about it.  DOJ and FBI have spent the better part of 3 years working to make the story go away, burying evidence, obstructing investigations, and spreading disinformation.    But its not going away.  Its moving closer to exposing the truth to the public, many which are totally clueless as to what went on.  And lots of people enabling and supporting the operation from the shadows wish to remain in the shadows. 

Soon Joe will officially announce he's dropping out of the 2024 race for one reason or another or we'll all wake up one morning stunned to here the poor chap passed away quietly in his sleep during the night.  Was it Chuck Schummer that said the intelligence community has six ways to Sunday of getting you.  Well, that's one way. 

Explain your highlighted quote and square it with your defense of Clarence and Ginny Thomas.

On 9/15/2023 at 3:48 PM, Westside said:

He’s a total scumbag. He doesn’t give two shitz as long as his agenda is advanced by the marxist leftists. 

I don't think that's the case.  I think he is misguided and is so narcissistic by professional necessity that he can't even consider that he may be wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/15/2023 at 4:02 PM, BillStime said:

Explain your highlighted quote and square it with your defense of Clarence and Ginny Thomas.

If I recall I maybe created 2 or 3 posts on the topic.  And if memory serves me, I did not raise a defense but questioned what exactly Thomas might have provided in exchange for anything?  A valid question still without an answer.

There were no cases impacting anyone mentioned  in front of the court where an opinion or vote would have benefited.  

Biden on the other hand got a prosecutor who was praised in Europe and elsewhere for investigating corruption that employed his son and provided payments to his family fired.  He admitted on film with soundtrack to unilateral policy decisions and extorting the government in Ukraine to play ball and fire the guy or a billion in aid gets held up.  Burisa owners under scrutiny found the payoffs well worth it.

I think so far that's the difference.  That and US government agencies and officials obstructing and assisting the Biden's.  We'll soon hear more.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If I recall I maybe created 2 or 3 posts on the topic.  And if memory serves me, I did not raise a defense but questioned what exactly Thomas might have provided in exchange for anything?  A valid question still without an answer.

There were no cases impacting anyone mentioned  in front of the court where an opinion or vote would have benefited.  

Hoax

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden on the other hand got a prosecutor who was praised in Europe and elsewhere for investigating corruption that employed his son and provided payments to his family fired.  He admitted on film with soundtrack to unilateral policy decisions and extorting the government in Ukraine to play ball and fire the guy or a billion in aid gets held up.  Burisa owners under scrutiny found the payoffs well worth it.

I think so far that's the difference.  That and US government agencies and officials obstructing and assisting the Biden's.  We'll soon hear more.

Look at you spin like a pretzel... lmao

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden on the other hand got a prosecutor who was praised in Europe and elsewhere for investigating corruption that employed his son and provided payments to his family fired. 

Can you highlight in Europe who was praising said prosecutor? 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you highlight in Europe who was praising said prosecutor? 

I don’t understand how people still buy this falsehood. 

It is well documented that basically the entire western world wanted the guy fired. 

Also, not only was he sitting on the Burisma investigation and not really moving it forward, the period of time in question was *before* Hunter Biden joined the board. So even if he was the anti-corruption crusader that he obviously wasn’t, Hunter wouldn’t be at risk from the investigation. 

It must be nice to be a right wing grifter because apparently people will believe absolutely anything even if all the evidence goes against it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

It is well documented that basically the entire western world wanted the guy fired. 

Also, not only was he sitting on the Burisma investigation and not really moving it forward, the period of time in question was *before* Hunter Biden joined the board. So even if he was the anti-corruption crusader that he obviously wasn’t, Hunter wouldn’t be at risk from the investigation. 

It must be nice to be a right wing grifter because apparently people will believe absolutely anything even if all the evidence goes against it. 

They have no response to this.  All on the right will either pretend this is not the case or conveniently forget.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

NY Post story quoting European Commission report.  I should point out anyone could find this Post article and search for the EC's report if they actually wanted to find it

https://nypost.com/2023/09/08/despite-bidens-claim-europeans-werent-trying-to-oust-ukraine-prosecutor-targeting-hunters-firm/

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

The new prosecutor must have convicted the owner of burisma right? He surely wouldn’t have dropped all the charges and released all the stolen money back to the criminal so that he could enjoy his life in Monaco right? He has to be in jail right?