Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, they do, considering the phone call impeachment was a joke.  But once they see the evidence, regular American won't be seeing it the way you think they will because the Repubs will control the narrative this time.  Again IF Joke stays in the race, which is looking less likely with each passing day.

Man, it must be nice to live in a fantasy world. Ignoring reality to just believe whatever feels good. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Man, it must be nice to live in a fantasy world. Ignoring reality to just believe whatever feels good. 

Sometimes I think the King might just be a long winded troll.

You live under a green sky every single day dude...

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

So here’s a fun fact: I don’t get to choose who the nominee is. 

So you accept biden or noone?

But your right. As a democrat watching burnie again i must ask for your support lol Before they buried him and he rolled over on his supporters. Tulsi getting slandered as a traitor...as a veteran. The dnc proven colluding to destroy everyone except the one THEY choose including green party canidates.

you never do. 

And your all ok with that. 

48 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Regular Americans will see this for the farce it is. 

So...do you see it?

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

And the court jester?

He lives under the same green sky, only with his head in the sand at the same time.

Wait a minute I thought I was the Court Jester

59 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

So you accept biden or noone?

But your right. As a democrat watching burnie again i must ask for your support lol Before they buried him and he rolled over on his supporters. Tulsi getting slandered as a traitor...as a veteran. The dnc proven colluding to destroy everyone except the one THEY choose including green party canidates.

you never do. 

And your all ok with that. 

So...do you see it?

I was a fan of both Bernie and Tulsi

Bernie got a very raw deal

• Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Bernie got a very raw deal

They labeled me the King because they can’t actually read. Doesn’t matter what I actually say, they have the reading comprehension of toddlers. Every time they bring it up, it’s just them bragging about their own idiocy, so I get a good chuckle out of it. 

Bernie was bad but Tulsi was far, far, worse. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Court Jester wannabe. Every time I've mentioned it in relation to you I've said that you can aspire to be court jester, but you'll never reach your goal.  Billsfuk.c is court jester.

Speaking of not being able to read....

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

They labeled me the King because they can’t actually read. Doesn’t matter what I actually say, they have the reading comprehension of toddlers. Every time they bring it up, it’s just them bragging about their own idiocy, so I get a good chuckle out of it. 

Bernie was bad but Tulsi was far, far, worse. 

Sure King...

Tell us more about how Biden has just lost his fastball...

Or that there's no evidence there to indicate Joe was involved with Hunter and the foreign influence Biden family business..

Or how the J6 committee transcripts would be released by September 2022 (acting in such good faith when you lost a bet based on your promise) and the importance of testimony under oath in that case, but how its not important in 2023 with whistleblowers or witnesses who say that Joe Biden is indeed involved in foreign influence peddling for pay....

Or how the impeachment inquiry will backfire with the majority of the public, when the majority of the public already thinks that Joe and Hunter are in business together according to your masters polling...

And most of all, keep insisting that you're a former republican.

The King baby!

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Straight from 'ol Stretch...

The left doesn't like living under the rules that they established. 

Who's shocked?

Maybe the Dems should have thought of this before nominating one of the most corrupt politicians in the country? And then rigging the election for him.

Edited by wnyguy
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Maybe the Dems should have thought of this before nominating one of the most corrupt politicians in the country? And then rigging the election for him.

This is a circus act.  They won't go to actual impeachment.  The lack of evidence is an embarrassment to all but he biggest twits like MTG, Boebert and Goetz.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is a circus act.  They won't go to actual impeachment.  The lack of evidence is an embarrassment to all but he biggest twits like MTG, Boebert and Goetz.

Lack of evidence? Open your eyes man, look at the situation without any prejudice and tell me you can't see it.

8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Lack of evidence? Open your eyes man, look at the situation without any prejudice and tell me you can't see it.

to me, it's all circumstantial ...Joe was around Hunter and some of his scuzzy friends.  Doesn't prove he illegally profited.  Bank records would do that.  Do you think they might announce it, if they had them?  Geez, if they impeached trump for being around scuzzy people, it would have been nonstop...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

to me, it's all circumstantial ...Joe was around Hunter and some of his scuzzy friends.  Doesn't prove he illegally profited.  Bank records would do that.  Do you think they might announce it, if they had them?  Geez, if they impeached trump for being around scuzzy people, it would have been nonstop...

Okay let's say it's all circumstantial but there is one thing you can't deny is the video that then VP Biden bragged about in getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was investigating Burisma by threatening to withhold 1 billion dollars in aid. Do you believe Biden used his political power to aid his sons business arrangement or is that just circumstantial too?

• Like (+1) 1