Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So much theatre. 

the Rhinos won't support it. it will get no place in the senate.

I think impeachment is a terrible idea. I was against it both times for Trump. I'm against it now, against Biden. I'm against a banana republic going after a political candidate.

This country has gone to the shytter!

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I think impeachment is a terrible idea. I was against it both times for Trump. I'm against it now, against Biden. I'm against a banana republic going after a political candidate.

This country has gone to the shytter!

the 25th makes more sense than this. even though there is a lot of smoke.  the fact is its just theatre that won't go anywhere. 

While the house actually has the power of the purse and could be working on separate appropriation bills and what it can do.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

As hilarious as the phone call impeachment?  Doubtful.

Oh definitely funnier.

Either the GOP actually finds real hard evidence that Joe Biden took bribes and then the Dems get to run someone who isn't a thousand years old, or the GOP completely fails and gives the Dems a big boost.

Win-win either way!

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh definitely funnier.

Either the GOP actually finds real hard evidence that Joe Biden took bribes and then the Dems get to run someone who isn't a thousand years old, or the GOP completely fails and gives the Dems a big boost.

Win-win either way!

Evidence of bribes would be part of criminal proceedings, which again can't happen until after Joke is out of Office.  I'm talking impeachment, which doesn't need any hard evidence (see first Trump impeachment).

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh definitely funnier.

Win-win either way!

The King!

No evidence!  😂

Keep regurgitating your masters' dreck. 

It's a great look for a King.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Evidence of bribes would be part of criminal proceedings, which again can't happen until after Joke is out of Office.  I'm talking impeachment, which doesn't need any hard evidence (see first Trump impeachment).

Evidence of bribes would and should absolutely be part of an impeachment.

Are you saying that if they have evidence of him taking bribes they *won’t* present it in the impeachment hearings?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The King!

No evidence!  😂

Keep regurgitating your masters' dreck. 

It's a great look for a King.

The only thing there's "no evidence" of is Shokin's corruption.  The State Department never said he was and neither Shokin nor anyone he was allegedly protecting was ever charged with, much less convicted of, corruption.  Meanwhile he was investigating Burisma and idiot boy was inexplicably (cough cough) on their Board.

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Evidence of bribes would and should absolutely be part of an impeachment.

Are you saying that if they have evidence of him taking bribes they *won’t* present it in the impeachment hearings?

Oh, they definitely would.  They just don't need evidence of them to impeach him.