Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Right.  The State Department said that the money should be released without condition because Ukraine was holding up their end of the bargain and most importantly, Shokin was never charged with corruption, much less convicted.  So Joke lied about why he fired Shokin.  Care to guess why, simp?

do tell...

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

if I'm understanding your question, yes, trump's FBI would do what he requested or he fired them.  Hell, he got the secret service to delete emails and try to mislead pence.

So let me see if I understand. You believe the FBI and CIA just roam around the planet conducting corruption investigations INSIDE the government’s of our allies without these investigations first being introduced by the President? Sure they do! 🙄

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So let me see if I understand. You believe the FBI and CIA just roam around the planet conducting corruption investigations INSIDE the government’s of our allies without these investigations first being introduced by the President? Sure they do! 🙄

It's amazing what they swallow, isn't it?

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I think trump likely ordered them to do exactly that against Biden, who beat him fair and square.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

we don't swallow trump's load.  but u do.  deplorable.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Just now, Doc said:

It’s absolutely stunning how these people are so willing to overlook blatant corruption by our own government. They honestly don’t care. Everyone has their hand in the seemingly bottomless trough. What’s the word? Deplorable! 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s absolutely stunning how these people are so willing to overlook blatant corruption by our own government. They honestly don’t care. Everyone has their hand in the seemingly bottomless trough. What’s the word? Deplorable! 

Jack of hearts.  Euchre.  I trump you.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What we have here is a dead parrot. 

you and bad, fat, dead SNL poster need a cleverness clinic.  SNL is for commies tho.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm ready for the comfy chair.

you're ready for the highchair....with a sign that's says "I'm gonna be a doctor someday".  a Terrible one but still, a doc.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever