Impeachment Inquiry into Joseph R. Biden, 46th President of the United States

Just now, Tenhigh said:

I think they don't have quite enough yet. 

Agreed.

I'm on record here as saying that the investigations of Hunter and what role Joe Biden played in his dealings is both necessary and appropriate. And that should continue.

Officially sliding this into an "impeachment Inquiry" is neither necessary or appropriate at this time. It may be in the future, but not now.

• Agree 3

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

F52aIagWAAECfaZ?format=webp&name=small

I think it's good for a change that there are precious few leaks designed to shade the opinions people have about Biden and his alleged scheme. These are hard times, people don't trust politicians, faith in congress is at an all-time low and before too long, the Russians will set upon us (again).  

We have to pull together, and as we know, there is nothing to fear if there is nothing to see.  

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Clearly, if there's no evidence of wrongdoing there's nothing to fear. 

It's an impeachment.  Even if there's no evidence of wrongdoing, there's plenty to fear...

4 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I think they don't have quite enough yet. 

They have more than the Dems did for Trump's phone call impeachment.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There are 18 --I think--GOP House members from districts that voted for Joe Biden

And they all have buyer's remorse.  Have you seen Joke's poll numbers?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

"Deep State" is a dirty word for a lot of posters here.

To me, it really means nothing more than a government of laws, not of men.

Everyone responsible for issuing a policy document or legal opinion should first ask, "What happens when the shoe is on the other foot and we're no longer the party in power."

But such concerns were never taken into account by the Trump Administration. It'll come back to bite them.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"Deep State" is a dirty word for a lot of posters here.

To me, it really means nothing more than a government of laws, not of men.

Everyone responsible for issuing a policy document or legal opinion should first ask, "What happens when the shoe is on the other foot and we're no longer the party in power."

But such concerns were never taken into account by the Trump Administration. It'll come back to bite them.

Yes - but - Trump really had no intentions of giving up power.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s an inquiry, so it’s fine if there was no vote yet on either side, I was just wondering whether or not Pelosi called for a vote

I believe that for at least one of the impeachments, there wasn’t a vote of the entire House to launch the inquiry. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

It's an impeachment.  Even if there's no evidence of wrongdoing, there's plenty to fear...

They have more than the Dems did for Trump's phone call impeachment.

And they all have buyer's remorse.  Have you seen Joke's poll numbers?

So you Trumpers now think the polls are right? 🙄

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Exactly ….the way the GOP nailed HC to the wall on Benghazi and the emails thing means JB might as well resign right now!

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you Trumpers now think the polls are right? 🙄

Polls at this point are irrelevant….half the country is so brainwashed going to vote thumbs down no matter what the quest is

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Exactly ….the way the GOP nailed HC to the wall on Benghazi and the emails thing means JB might as well resign right now!

Polls at this point are irrelevant….half the country is so brainwashed going to vote thumbs down no matter what the quest is

Half the country seems to take what they are told about from profit media, social media (PACS and Charities), PACS and MSM what to think about everything.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Do you think Donald does this horseface, too?

https://dnyuz.com/2023/09/13/trump-has-been-privately-encouraging-g-o-p-lawmakers-to-impeach-biden/

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

You'll be hearing the phrase "no there there" a lot by the crazies.

That's what commies call the truth,  repeating a lie over and over.

speaking of lies, who won the prez election in 2020?

19 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Half the country seems to take what they are told about from profit media, social media (PACS and Charities), PACS and MSM what to think about everything.

Yes, because we were never taught to think independently, reason or analyze...While MAGA's have those in spades😀.  What is our incentive to be led by our noses by these entities?  Do you think we like paying higher taxes?  Nope, we just think social welfare programs are worthwhile and quell civil unrest (except for the MAGA's- for them, we need to cut off the head of the snake).

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

I think we’re past the point where the question of Biden being an innocent pawn in a vast right wing conspiracy, the questions that remain are how much did he benefit, did he break the law, how much money has been funneled and from where.   

It’s interesting that the committee has faced resistance over the release of the 5,000+ emails Biden used on the government platform.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think we’re past the point where the question of Biden being an innocent pawn in a vast right wing conspiracy, the questions that remain are how much did he benefit, did he break the law, how much money has been funneled and from where.   

It’s interesting that the committee has faced resistance over the release of the 5,000+ emails Biden used on the government platform.  

Not to the MSM watchers. its not spelled out that way on CNN or NPR. it didnt happen.

• Like (+1) 1