They’ll be fine going forward

appoo

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Bengals, no, not if Joey B isn't healthy.

Chiefs also no if they lose Kelce/Jones.

This was full-strength offense, year two Dorsey, and we lost to Zach Wilson lmao.

Go check what week that was dude lmao.

Bills lost to Zach Wilson last year and went 13-3.....

The Jets built a defense to stop Allen and imagine that, they did. 🙄

The defense will be fine, better than fine even.

On offense we don't have a true #2 WR and Allen looks completely lost. Can he pull it together? This is the first moment of doubt I've had since 2019. I wish I could even say it was just a repeat of last year's away Jets game but it was much worse. He has to stop making one bad decision turn into four bad decisions.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Not really. Josh Allen has totally melted down the past 2 games. 

I didn’t really see the bengals game that way but today absolutely was that.  

bengals game he just had no chance…the offensive line was getting whooped right from the snap.  Today there were plays to be made for sure 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The defense will be fine, better than fine even.

On offense we don't have a true #2 WR and Allen looks completely lost. Can he pull it together? This is the first moment of doubt I've had since 2019. I wish I could even say it was just a repeat of last year's away Jets game but it was much worse. He has to stop making one bad decision turn into four bad decisions.

Really wish we wouldve grabbed another top WR. I think there is something to be said for defensive players saying Davis doesnt have a great route tree.

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

Was happy with Dorsey’s game calling honestly. Allen ficked this single handedly

No real issues overall but I would’ve liked to seen more running with Harris and Williams 

Throwing 40 plus times is a recipe for disaster against that front and secondary. 

Had a 10 point lead and called plays like we were behind. 

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I didn’t really see the bengals game that way but today absolutely was that.  

bengals game he just had no chance…the offensive line was getting whooped right from the snap.  Today there were plays to be made for sure 

There were tons of short dump offs to be had vs Bengals and Jets. Allen did it 75% of the time tonight. If he hit every check we would have been up at least 16-6 late in the 3rd instead of 13-6.

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

Really wish we wouldve grabbed another top WR. I think there is something to be said for defensive players saying Davis doesnt have a great route tree.

I thought I saw Kincaid flash open a bunch of times but Allen never looked at him. I just don't get it.

I said before the season that the Bills did not do enough to add play makers and other teams in the division are adding talent.  Don't be shocked if the Dolpinhs trade for Taylor ,  sorry James Cook is not an everyone down back in this league. If Beane wants to help Allen he goes and gets Taylor. Taylor's cap number this season is only 3-4 mllion.  The Bills need to start surrounding Allen with great young talent,  Taylor is a lights out RB.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I thought I saw Kincaid flash open a bunch of times but Allen never looked at him. I just don't get it.

Off topic but sometimes it is so hard to see because they zoom the damn camera in on the line, and you hardly ever get to see the wrs running their routes and the dbs behind them unless they are super short routes.

Edited by What a Tuel

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

There were tons of short dump offs to be had vs Bengals and Jets. Allen did it 75% of the time tonight. If he hit every check we would have been up at least 16-6 late in the 3rd instead of 13-6.

Tons of checkdowns after 3 bengals shredded the line of scrimmage and had their hands all in the throwing lanes…tonight he was bailing early in the pocket for sure. 

either way I agree with the more important point that he was garbage tonight 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.