The American Taliban

BillStime

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

They all want to identify as Christian to be part of the tribe. Unfortunately they are not so interested in modeling their behavior like Christ. That clown needs to go back to school to learn that the nation was founded by people seeking to escape religious persecution. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

They all want to identify as Christian to be part of the tribe. Unfortunately they are not so interested in modeling their behavior like Christ. That clown needs to go back to school to learn that the nation was founded by people seeking to escape religious persecution. 

Yes - they are using religion to attract ordinary people.

Just like the Nazis:

sadly, it takes a shiteload of morons being fooled for this plan to work.  Sadly, the US has that right now.

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yes - they are using religion to attract ordinary people.

these people aren'''''t religious.  they've redefined that word to fit their selfish plans.

10 minutes ago, LeviF said:

The actual Taliban won a 20-year war and runs Afghanistan now.

One can hope, I suppose.

the resident nazi speaks

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, LeviF said:

The actual Taliban won a 20-year war and runs Afghanistan now.

One can hope, I suppose.

Since you're the only one in here who I don't have on ignore I'm assuming this thread isn't about this guy, is it?

:lol:

CNN.. "so called"

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Since you're the only one in here who I don't have on ignore I'm assuming this thread isn't about this guy, is it?

CNN.. "so called"

No, just the usual suspects wanting to ban other political parties whilst unironically calling other people nazis.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

No, just the usual suspects wanting to ban other political parties whilst unironically calling other people nazis.

not trying to ban anyone.  just hoping normal Americans come to their senses and make these scumbag, losers the fringe group they should be...go ahead, call me a shitlib again and give orders to your tribe here....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

CNN.. "so called"

Shouldn't this be filed under domestic terrorism or a treasonous act against the country ? IMHO shouldn't he be executed as such ? POS ...

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thanks to Donald J Trump

Yep 20 year war that started long before Trump was even considering running for president but it's all his fault ! Your so F N Brilliant ...

If you didn't have speculation or here say you wouldn't have S**T !!

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Yep 20 year war that started long before Trump was even considering running for president but it's all his fault ! Your so F N Brilliant ...

WHO NEGOTIATED WITH THE F'n TALIBAN?

WHO WAS POTUS?

merlin_180274554_3f70125d-30c9-4ae9-aa42

Some former Trump allies say his Taliban deal laid the groundwork for chaos

In February 2020, eager to remove American troops from Afghanistan by the end of his term, President Donald J. Trump struck a deal with the Taliban: U.S. forces would leave in return for Taliban promises not to harbor terrorists and to engage in direct negotiations with the Afghan government.

idiots

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Then this ranks near the top of asinine decisions & very close to Obama giving Iran pallets of money to further their nuclear programs correct ? 

• Like (+1) 1

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime.

i can only imagine what the whack job is saying now...all white white/republicans are taliban 

terrorists in addition to being nazis, racist blah blah...

go away libtard no one likes you

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 8:18 AM, BillStime said:

🎯

So what would you like me to get from that clip ? 

She said she wants the subpoenas now but there is a correct way to go about it through the judiciary (so it's done correctly unlike the FISA thing) and that (Being mindful) that these things take time & money . 

So your point is ??? Just asking bro .

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 9/21/2023 at 8:51 PM, BillStime said:

jfc

So this is different from the 'War on drugs" How ? If there is specific cause for a problem and you diagnose the problem to know exactly what is wrong & how to fix it isn't it more cost effective to go after the exact thing that is causing the problem ?

I as i have said work in the travel industry if my bus has a problem there are mechanics that just throw parts at it in hopes of finding or with some luck hitting the right part to solve the problem when they change it out .

But then we have mechanics that actually by a process of diagnosing the problem to first find out what is causing that problem then starting the process of fixing that problem at the source or where their diagnosis has pointed them I think doctors do the same thing in trying to solve medical problems .

So if they know the reason for the drugs coming into the country by first being made in China then brought in by the Mexican cartels then cut off China & stop the cartels with the money put forth over the past 50+ years in the so called war on drugs but now that's different ??? 

Which my personal opinion is that will never be stopped because it would in no way surprise me if there is a US politician some where weather retired or still employed that is getting a kick back in some way from those drugs being brought into the US . But that's just me ...

On 9/11/2023 at 4:36 PM, BillStime said:

Do you have like a direct connection like the old ticker tape that is some how telepathically connected to Trump so when he wakes you have a alarm that tells you everything he's doing or are you just that obsessed ? 

Talk about some one being in your head you got it bad ! Then to have over 28K posts since 2020 (i have 9K & been here since 2010) & i would be willing to bet that some 27990 are about Trump you need help put down the Trump crack pipe & walk away dude there are other things in life to focus on if you take control of your addiction .

The first step is admitting you have the problem ...

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/21/2023 at 6:51 PM, BillStime said:

jfc

They’re not sending their best whenever they send green but at least she’s smart enough not to be jacking off a date in a room filled with children

At least she’s smart enough to do that behind closed doors even if it’s not her husband

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I always wondered why Hannity suffered the Fox purge, but Tucker Carlson did not

On 9/23/2023 at 5:57 PM, BillStime said:

So why do they cut the video short at the one & only thing they want you to here let it run so the twist can be uncovered . We all know the only thing you are interested in is the twist on the report but i would like to here the rest of it .

Oh yah that's right - BT "You have google go find it your self" .

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

So why do they cut the video short at the one & only thing they want you to here let it run so the twist can be uncovered . We all know the only thing you are interested in is the twist on the report but i would like to here the rest of it .

Oh yah that's right - BT "You have google go find it your self" .

You know what’s funny?

I tried to find the full interview and went to the Fox website.

Did they edit that part out?

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6337391849112

CHEYENNE, Wyo. — An abortion opponent who broke into and burned what was to be Wyoming’s first full-service abortion clinic in at least a decade, delaying its opening by almost a year, was sentenced Thursday to five years in prison and three years probation.

Lorna Roxanne Green faced up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine after pleading guilty in July to setting the fire at Wellspring Health Access in Casper. She expressed regret and took full responsibility for the arson at the plea hearing. The five-year sentence is the mandatory minimum. She also has been ordered to pay restitution in an amount to be determined at a later date.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/woman-burned-wyoming-abortion-clinic-sentenced-5-years-prison-rcna117966

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's the way to earn the respect of the Secret Service!

Ashlii (sic) Babbit: intellectually subnormal weirdo who got what she asked for.

yup. it's the new rules.  cops can use lethal force on rioters/trespassers.

10 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

yup. it's the new rules.  cops can use lethal force on rioters/trespassers.

It's the old, old rule. An officer guarding a secured governmental facility may use violent force when an intruder who has bypassed security measures tries to break down a door/window to approach a government official.

Really. You guys need a reality check. Byrd, the officer, said he didn't know if she was armed or not. Tell me: how was he supposed to know? It's not like she went to the front security desk and passed through a metal detector.

And to boot, a lot of you guys are the gun nuts who defend a homeowner shooting a guy for knocking on a door or prowling around a home.

Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.

• Dislike 1