The American Taliban

BillStime

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Why does this guy get to rely on self defense:

image.jpeg

But not this guy?

image.thumb.jpeg.a5baee1bbe42d6f518e6b28932e007d4.jpeg

One is a classy, hard working American using his God-given right to shoot people who look at him wrong, the other is a disgusting thug from the ghetto /s

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It's the old, old rule. An officer guarding a secured governmental facility may use violent force when an intruder who has bypassed security measures tries to break down a door/window to approach a government official.

Really. You guys need a reality check. Byrd, the officer, said he didn't know if she was armed or not. Tell me: how was he supposed to know? It's not like she went to the front security desk and passed through a metal detector.

And to boot, a lot of you guys are the gun nuts who defend a homeowner shooting a guy for knocking on a door or prowling around a home.

Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.

Thats not a rule in any shape or form or that summer of rage would have been really interesting.

Lafyette square, Portland federal building to name a few Imagine if cops opened up every time a police station was attacked or occupied.  

Still following your logic. a cop can shoot a person if they are not sure if they are armed?  Not reality.

The last part is a silly strawman, even for you

The majority shooting are in dem strongholds with future dems.

Why does this guy get to rely on self defense:

image.jpeg

But not this guy?

image.thumb.jpeg.a5baee1bbe42d6f518e6b28932e007d4.jpeg

Armed poeple were pointing guns at him.

DERP.

On 10/9/2023 at 5:21 AM, BillStime said:

Let’s be real here morality went out the window whenever the Republicans were talking about bringing in Trump to be even a temporary speaker of the house

The same people were denouncing Trump left and right whenever that all went down and then whenever they had time to think about their career paths, they change their stance. Have you ever seen a bunch of people who change their opinions so quickly as you have Republican politicians

Nancy Mace I hate Matt Gaetz

Nancy Mace I will help Matt Gaetz get the speaker out

There is a list of these people that I’ve done this

There is no such thing as morality with the republican party

People need to put him on the spot about the fact that none of that $6 billion even been used and when it is it will be used for food and medicine with oversight

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Let’s be real here morality went out the window whenever the Republicans were talking about bringing in Trump to be even a temporary speaker of the house

The same people were denouncing Trump left and right whenever that all went down and then whenever they had time to think about their career paths, they change their stance. Have you ever seen a bunch of people who change their opinions so quickly as you have Republican politicians

Nancy Mace I hate Matt Gaetz

Nancy Mace I will help Matt Gaetz get the speaker out

There is a list of these people that I’ve done this

There is no such thing as morality with the republican party

People need to put him on the spot about the fact that none of that $6 billion even been used and when it is it will be used for food and medicine with oversight

You work at a college and post crap like this? You’re f’n nuts! You should not be allowed near any young person. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Right because I've never seen an African American Christian in my life.   Meanwhile in China underground churches are happening.

If all else fails blame whitey or call someone a racist.   

Oh - this hit a nerve, eh? 

Very telling.

• Eyeroll 2

Oh - this hit a nerve, eh? 

Very telling.

Not at all.  Its just blatant horse crap.   Christianity does not equate to only white Americans.  Any proliferation of the opposite by a white person is in itself racist as it discredits the faith of millions of people of color.

There are studies out there that say a larger portion of the African American and Latino populations are Christian than the percentage of white Christians.

I am white and I am Christian, but I am also fiercely against devisive tactics like the stuff you spew on these boards.    Its just bias nonsense.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Not at all.  Its just blatant horse crap.   Christianity does not equate to only white Americans.  Any proliferation of the opposite by a white person is in itself racist as it discredits the faith of millions of people of color.

There are studies out there that say a larger portion of the African American and Latino populations are Christian than the percentage of white Christians.

I am white and I am Christian, but I am also fiercely against diversionary tactics like the stuff you spew on these boards.    Its just bias nonsense.

Hoax 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BillStime said:

You girls can dish it but you can’t take it

Maybe I don't want to take it.......you bring little to no substance or originality in any of your post and I guarantee we are all collectively dumber because we have to read the mental throwup you call thoughts.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Maybe I don't want to take it.......you bring little to no substance or originality in any of your post and I guarantee we are all collectively dumber because we have to read the mental throwup you call thoughts.

ITs like it will post anything for a reply, No limits.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

Can you backup that stupid ass comment? Don’t think so.

Look at your own post history.   Like many of your conservative girlfriends you just like to whine.  You crying about Bill is a perfect freaking example.   Not that he needs me to defend him, he gets 5 or 6 of you Magats riled up all at once by just pointing out the truth.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/11/2023 at 1:23 PM, Westside said:

Can you backup that stupid ass comment? Don’t think so.

I’ll tell you one thing that you do whenever your feet get held to the fire about something that you say you can’t stay on point because you can’t defend your posts

it usually comes with an insult because you think in some kind of way that’s going to sway someone from getting away from the fact that you don’t know *****

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’ll tell you one thing that you do whenever your feet get held to the fire about something that you say you can’t stay on point because you can’t defend your posts

it usually comes with an insult because you think in some kind of way that’s going to sway someone from getting away from the fact that you don’t know *****

You just described yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You never did answer my question, you stated you only deal in facts but you couldn’t even answer if biden has dementia. 
I know a hell of a lot more than you. You supposedly work at a college yet your grammar and punctuation is shite.

You are just like your hero biden. Full of crap and dumb as hell. 🤣