Us Bills fans drink a lot

Draconator

12 hours ago, Draconator said:

Bills fans drink the most drink per game at 3.3 drinks.Carolina Panthers fans ranked last at 2.2 drinks per game.
https://www.wgrz.com/mobile/article/life/people/bills-mafia/buffalo-bills-fans-booziest-fans-nfl/71-a3642520-5e76-4741-ba48-fe052b4b65f2

We are all just following in Josh's footsteps.

Went to the Bills at Panthers in 2017. At the half I just walked in to the men's room, no line. Now I know why!!

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

From what I could tell, the 3.3 beers is mostly about when watching the team on TV.  Pre-gaming in the parking lot at the game itself is often about not having to pay ridiculous beer prices during the game.  I know it is for me.

Interesting. So hard are they getting info on how much people are drinking at home? I mean nobody lies about that, right? It's like when people get pulled over by the cops. They ask you, have you had anything to drink tonight? The answer answer is never more than 2 drinks. Been there, done that, lol. And yes, the prices at the stadium are ridiculous. I think it was $14.50 last year for a blue light. But what gets me, is if you buy the same beer from one of the guys with the carts right after you enter the gates, $10. 

2 hours ago, Augie said:

IMG_0167.jpeg

It’s always nice to put a face with a name!   

That pic reminds me of the days when I was working as an auto mechanic out in Greece, NY. My boss was a raging alcoholic. Every single day at 8:01 a.m. he would send me to the corner store that was just 2 doors down. I had to buy a 12 pack of Budweiser, and every time when I got back, he would say, Budweiser...breakfast of champions. I do not miss those days.

• Haha (+1) 1

Years ago when Dallas played Buffalo on monday night football...october 2007, Cowboys radio color commentator Babe Laufenberg remarked in the post game show....

"Philadelphia is a football town that likes to drink, Buffalo is a drinking town that likes football"  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

That pic reminds me of the days when I was working as an auto mechanic out in Greece, NY. My boss was a raging alcoholic. Every single day at 8:01 a.m. he would send me to the corner store that was just 2 doors down. I had to buy a 12 pack of Budweiser, and every time when I got back, he would say, Budweiser...breakfast of champions. I do not miss those days.

Similar story, I was working construction in Hilton Head, SC one summer. The boss man was named Ace, and we generally only saw him on Friday mornings. He had a special cooler built into the center console of his Bronco that would hold 6 Bud tall boys. He’d do a little four wheeling over the giant mounds of dirt, then he would call us one by one into the front passenger seat. He had a time sheet, a bag of cash between his boots….and a big gun in his lap. The gun was pointed at us. 

Rule #1: No joking around when Ace has been drinking and has a gun pointed your way. I tried not to even LOOK at that bag of cash! 

Edited by Augie
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Maynard said:

I know someone who starts drinking bourbon at 9am on the west coast prior to the game. Asking for my friend, is this bad? 😀

You……I mean your friend, is fine. Anything goes on a game day. Everybody knows that! 

• Thank you (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Augie said:

Similar story, I was working construction in Hilton Head, SC one summer. The boss man was named Ace, and we generally only saw him on Friday mornings. He had a special cooler built into the center console of his Bronco that would hold 6 Bud tall boys. He’d do a little four wheeling over the giant mounds of dirt, then he would call us one by one into the front passenger seat. He had a time sheet, a bag of cash between his boots….and a big gun in his lap. The gun was pointed at us. 

Rule #1: No joking around when Ace has been drinking and has a gun pointed your way. I tried not to even LOOK at that bag of cash! 

When you say similar, the stories are almost identical. My boss's name was Dan and he rode a Harley. But he always had his 38 revolver on him and he paid us in cash under the table every Friday. He was so bad with the alcohol. He always took us down the road to a place called Galveston's for lunch. He would buy everyone a frozen mug of beer and these Khalua based shots. Forgot what they were called, but they tasted like chocolate milk. Anyways, one day we came back to the shop after lunch. Me and Scott were in the tow truck. Dan was on his Harley. We were back in the shop waiting for him. Well, he was in the turning lane waiting to pull into the lot. Wouldn't you know it, he passed out sitting on his bike. His wife had to go out to the middle of the road and wake him up. And this was on West Ridge Rd. One of the busiest streets in Rochester. Crazy stuff.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Draconator said:

Bills fans drink the most drink per game at 3.3 drinks.Carolina Panthers fans ranked last at 2.2 drinks per game.
https://www.wgrz.com/mobile/article/life/people/bills-mafia/buffalo-bills-fans-booziest-fans-nfl/71-a3642520-5e76-4741-ba48-fe052b4b65f2

per game?! That is less than my average per quarter.  Glad to know that I am helping to bring up the overall average. 

15 hours ago, Draconator said:

Bills fans drink the most drink per game at 3.3 drinks. Carolina Panthers fans ranked last at 2.2 drinks per game.

We should try a trade embargo until they up their drinking game. It’s embarrassing to be linked to them now that I know this. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.