Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think it is an awful take. Murray doesn't suck, that bit is an overstatement, but when the Bills younger backs have shown well I am not convinced they need an older vet like Murray on the roster. He definitely will be, we know this staff loves an older vet especially one who can pass protect.

We have at least one of these third string against third string wonders every year.  You are right about Murray who looked good last week and is not playing this week which should tell you all you need to know.  He is their hammer.  One of Mims/Johnson/Evans is destined for the practice squad, but the Bills want and I think need experience behind James Cook.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think Murray sucks tbh. He’s big and slow. There’s no reason for him to even be here now, let alone on the 53. Give me 4/22/25 or 37. Murray has no business on this roster IMO

Ran 4.38 40 at his pro day..

He's 33 now but big and slow is not an accurate description

He had 170 carries 750 yds 4.5yds per carry and 6 tds last season with very high grades from pff (8th out of 60 backs). He looked good whenever I saw him play. 

Edited by Turk71
  • Agree 4

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Meanwhile in KC:

This is their 2nd round rookie WR. Chiefs fans were hoping he would step into JJSS's role from last year.

I saw one of those drops. He was all alone waiting on a long ball and made a high school looking drop. I don’t go to other teams message boards, but that would LIGHT THIS PLACE UP!    😂 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FLFan said:

We have at least one of these third string against third string wonders every year.  You are right about Murray who looked good last week and is not playing this week which should tell you all you need to know.  He is their hammer.  One of Mims/Johnson/Evans is destined for the practice squad, but the Bills want and I think need experience behind James Cook.

Yea I get that. I have always been a Latavius Murray fan but I am also biased against older players and especially older running backs. It is a young man's position in a young man's game. I don't hate the decision to keep him. But I don't think it is a crazy take to think it is kind of a conservative way to go.

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Hyde and Poyer likin' them some Ingram...

Think Ingram has had a solid pre-season. Not sure there is a route to the roster for him but definite PS guy.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.