Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

ahhh good point!! Thanks

Think it might say nothing good about Isabella's chances to make the team though if without Shakir they'd rather run their first choice returner and slot guy out there the whole half rather than take a look at Isabella.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Think it might say nothing good about Isabella's chances to make the team though if without Shakir they'd rather run their first choice returner and slot guy out there the whole half rather than take a look at Isabella.

Isabella was out there the first drive Kyle Allen was in I think, so not sure

9 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Game is rough to watch 

Has there ever been a preseason game played that wasn’t?  Half these guys will be unemployed on Tuesday.  No game planning, very limited playbook on offense and defense, etc etc etc.  

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I guess it is slightly curious why Harty is still out there…but he started the game with the 1st team. Has taken a lot of plays in this game

To me it seems pretty clear:

Diggs

Davis

Sherfield

Harty

battle for WR 5-7 

It’s Diggs and then everyone else. Although Sherfield has looked decent.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Maybe… doesn’t excuse them for drafting an OLB in the third and what looks like a special teams backer in the 3rd in last years draft.

Nope… so what are they gunna do… because this situation ain’t cutting it… might need to use next years third on somebody next week 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.