Who is going to the home opener?

mead107

13 hours ago, Augie said:

We know that, @Gugny.  

Wait! Is Hammers really closed? Are you just trying to drive down demand and sneak in at the late, late hour of 6:45am?

who should i label myself as? i guess it'll be more along the lines of who doesn't go that i could potentially be...

but i also don't know who the heels are on here anymore to label myself as... so are there any suggestions? i can't be @Gugny again. i've done that a few times. someone here thought they met gugny once and never knew it was me. it was funny when they posted meeting him and the confusion that ensued when it was realized it wasn't me... but it was mrs cletus. :D 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

who should i label myself as? i guess it'll be more along the lines of who doesn't go that i could potentially be...

but i also don't know who the heels are on here anymore to label myself as... so are there any suggestions? i can't be @Gugny again. i've done that a few times. someone here thought they met gugny once and never knew it was me. it was funny when they posted meeting him and the confusion that ensued when it was realized it wasn't me... but it was mrs cletus. :D 

Feel free to take my name.  Can't make it this year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I didn’t realize who I was dealing with. I have a new found respect for you. 🤝

The old app was better. You could practice the same exercises repeatedly once you compete the course. It made it great. They took that away.

I never tried to stay in the diamond league. I just spent 30 minutes a day; 2 new lessons 4 old lessons, and 2 of the bonus things. 

55 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m on a 160 day streak learning Spanish on DuoLingo. 

I will also be there. 

My consecutive streak is not as long, but I’m on level 22 in French. Years ago it would give you a percentage and it said I was 35% fluent, thanks to 6 years of French growing up that came back to me some. I picked it up again before our trip to Paris in the spring. It came in handy at times and I’m trying to keep it going.

Speaking of handy, “donde esta el bano” came in VERY handy on a trip to Spain right before Covid!   😱

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.