Josh Allen Destroys Nick Scott

Nextmanup

46 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Just stumbled across this by accident, and thought: "Why not post it?"

This is one of those plays that will NEVER get old.

NOTE: Click the "watch on Youtube" part of the video.

One thing that's very important, is you can see Devin Singletary get over to the sideline fast with Dawkins right behind them.  You can see a pissed off Nick Scott grabbing one of Allen's legs as he gets up, to see if he can get in a little extra strain or twist.  Not uncommon, but as soon as Singletary gets over there he lets go and moves off then Dawkins is right there in case Scott comes back to respond to Allen telling him about it.

Lil' Dirty is hanging back, but I can't blame him for that, he doesn't have "good size".

I hope Cook and Harris are as dependable about following up to protect Allen the same way Singletary did.  As long as Allen runs, there has to be someone hustling over there to protect him from extracurriculars.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

bUT wHy DidN't hE tAke tHE unDeRneaTh sTUff

This is a game that he DID take a lot of the underneath stuff. He was doing that for the first 5-6 weeks. We were rolling.

Then is stopped at/after the Green Bay game, and before his elbow injury.

I still think it's because Defenses figured out how to bait Dorsey/Josh into making a read on their alignment that says "When you see this, throw it deep".

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This is a game that he DID take a lot of the underneath stuff. He was doing that for the first 5-6 weeks. We were rolling.

Then is stopped at/after the Green Bay game, and before his elbow injury.

I still think it's because Defenses figured out how to bait Dorsey/Josh into making a read on their alignment that says "When you see this, throw it deep".

Yes I'm saying he does and will when it's the read

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

One thing that's very important, is you can see Devin Singletary get over to the sideline fast with Dawkins right behind them.  You can see a pissed off Nick Scott grabbing one of Allen's legs as he gets up, to see if he can get in a little extra strain or twist.  Not uncommon, but as soon as Singletary gets over there he lets go and moves off then Dawkins is right there in case Scott comes back to respond to Allen telling him about it.

Lil' Dirty is hanging back, but I can't blame him for that, he doesn't have "good size".

I hope Cook and Harris are as dependable about following up to protect Allen the same way Singletary did.  As long as Allen runs, there has to be someone hustling over there to protect him from extracurriculars.

His name is O'Cyrus. And he's a bad bad man...

That was a nice stiff arm, 😁👍

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.