Hollywood is collapsing

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

That how it is in the majority of Public corps anymore.

19 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The real question is why does she have still have a job?

Disney doesn’t have to put up with her conservative opinion bull####

Amen.  Fire, Deport, reeducate anyone that speaks out of line.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Its so sad - soon no one will ever know how great this show used to be.

Rock the bells radio (Sirus gangster rap from the 90's) hits the millennial demo hard.  when that age of music is full of words that are not allowed to be said anymore.

even last year's super bowl halftime with 50 cent and "in the club". had to work hard around that homophobic slur in it.

• Agree 1

Hollywood is filled with a bunch of cry baby, liberal, entitlest !! And there are a lot of foolish people that look up to them .

There are only a few that have relevant thoughts & they are usually kept out of the spot light because they do make so much sense and won't fall into he cancel culture or woke train of thought that fills young peoples heads today  . 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, T master said:

Hollywood is filled with a bunch of cry baby, liberal, entitlest !! And there are a lot of foolish people that look up to them .

There are only a few that have relevant thoughts & they are usually kept out of the spot light because they do make so much sense and won't fall into he cancel culture or woke train of thought that fills young peoples heads today  . 

I can't believe that people tune in and watch "The View". It takes a special kind of stupid to watch that and worse believe in what Whoopi and company are saying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 10:51 AM, Gregg said:

I can't believe that people tune in and watch "The View". It takes a special kind of stupid to watch that and worse believe in what Whoopi and company are saying.

The view is where tibs, redtail, bt goose get their news.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

quietly they know they can only live the elite life they enjoy if they keep the masses subjugated and immobile.  

What I find hilarious is how these morons scream ‘fascist’ when describing people who are speaking out AGAINST the government. You really cannot make this stuff up. We really need to fix the public education system! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What I find hilarious is how these morons scream ‘fascist’ when describing people who are speaking out AGAINST the government. You really cannot make this stuff up. We really need to fix the public education system! 

Many of them went to elite prep schools like ol Tuck.  See how well that top shelf education served them...

On 8/1/2023 at 8:10 AM, Big Blitz said:

Its so sad - soon no one will ever know how great this show used to be.

It's still great

On 8/1/2023 at 10:51 AM, Gregg said:

Agree but stupid is as stupid does !!

In todays world stupid is leading the race unfortunately ... Especially when it comes to the younger generation that believes they are owed something just because they were born in America . It's pretty sad because they can't even see how foolish they are & think it makes good sense ...

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, T master said:

Agree but stupid is as stupid does !!

In todays world stupid is leading the race unfortunately ... Especially when it comes to the younger generation that believes they are owed something just because they were born in America it's pretty sad because they can't even see how foolish they are & think it makes good sense ...

The Dems are expanding their victim class...

• Agree 1

On 8/1/2023 at 6:32 AM, T master said:

Translation
There are only a few in Hollywood that I think the same way that I do and they are the only ones that are actually relevant so they are being suppressed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Translation
There are only a few in Hollywood that I think the same way that I do and they are the only ones that are actually relevant so they are being suppressed

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2023/aug/21/charlize-theron-hollywood-beauty-standard-ageing-plastic-surgery?ref=upstract.com

Charlize upset, too.