Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

What’s her income minimum tho? I’m betting $2M+/yr.

More and more it’s like online dating has become a place where people try to custom-order a possible partner’s every characteristic. And then complain that no one is date-able. 

Edited by UConn James

4 hours ago, UConn James said:

More and more it’s like online dating has become a place where people try to custom-order a possible partner’s every characteristic. And then complain that no one is date-able. 

DilbertDatingCriteria.thumb.gif.b94a898374abe8b3846fb220b96e8105.gif

6 hours ago, UConn James said:

Probably a lot less than that if she's only offering $5K.

11 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Something tells me her standards are probably too high.

In some of those photos she looks pretty hot, but then in the video you see how she really comes across, and she drops down several grades. 

Anyone who would go online and publicly offer $5K for a husband is going to be an absolute train wreck of a human.  This woman is absolutely BROKEN.

Having said that, she's still fairly hot and for all we know she could be a monster in bed.

I've written this here many times before: a crazy chick can be a hell of a lot of fun, for about a month.

I'd definitely give her a try, if I lived up to her high standards and she'd give me a date.  

😂

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

In some of those photos she looks pretty hot, but then in the video you see how she really comes across, and she drops down several grades. 

Anyone who would go online and publicly offer $5K for a husband is going to be an absolute train wreck of a human.  This woman is absolutely BROKEN.

Having said that, she's still fairly hot and for all we know she could be a monster in bed.

I've written this here many times before: a crazy chick can be a hell of a lot of fun, for about a month.

I'd definitely give her a try, if I lived up to her high standards and she'd give me a date.  

😂

speaking from experience , yes they are.

but it goes down hill real quick with the insane daily dealings

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

😂

Dated a crazy chick for 2 months.  Very glad I didn't marry her.  Also very glad for the memories.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.