Sound of Freedom movie

On 7/7/2023 at 6:57 PM, BillStime said:

Is it about Mules?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

You realize you don't have to respond to every post as an insane liberal, right?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I have not seen the movie - you?

I do support all measures to bring awareness and end child trafficking.

I have a close friend who was trafficked in Texas and have supported her efforts to collaborate and raise awareness to the law enforcement community.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

It’s ok precious - I understand that it sucks to lose. After all, I’m a Biills fan. 

BTW @BillsFanNC and @B-Manare in their way to killing PPP. And that’s ok - that will you pathetic reject with the circle jerk at @deranged rhinos safe place.

I will state if you support all efforts to bring awareness to child trafficking that bashing this movie would directly conflict with that goal. 

• Like (+1) 2

They heavily promoted this during UFC last night. 

That league is so wildly different than the corporatization of the NFL, NBA and MLB. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

As Variety’s Owen Gleiberman explained:

They seem to want to attack it for political reasons, which downplays the real issue.

What they should be doing is asking what they can be doing to help stop this horrible abuse.

So one has to ask why?

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/09/cnn-takes-attack-on-sound-of-freedom-to-another-level-n773513

It reminds of the Left being so deranged and vindictive that at one of Trump’s SOTU addresses, they couldn’t even applaud one of the first black pilots of WW2, or a little black girl from a poor community getting an opportunity to go to a better school, simply because they were being honored by someone on the Right…

If someone on the Right says something factual, the Left will always create a reason in their minds why to hate it- even if it is something the Left has advocated for…They will just keep going down the line, connecting dots, until they arrive at “Q-Anon conspiracy theory”…

Meanwhile, everyone else is like “What the f—k are you talking about? It’s based on actual missions in South America”…🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Jason Whitlock:

"Sound of Freedom" is not a Q-anon or political movie.

It's a religious movie, and that's why corporate media/Hollywood will attack it relentlessly.

SoF is about a faith-compelled man risking his career, life, and family to serve his fellow man.

It's a movie about the courage, conviction, and ability of a man and his family plugged into religious faith.

That message makes the movie dangerous. It's now taboo for Hollywood to showcase the positive power of religious faith.

Child sex-trafficking is a real problem, as bad as slavery. The reason nothing is really done about it is because men have been detached from their power source -- faith in God. Atheists, Christians of Convenience, and Race Idolators would much rather protect pronouns, tear down statues, pretend police are randomly killing black men, and rewrite history than address the sexual abuse of children by adults and the super elite. Ignore CNN.

Sound of Freedom is not political. It's a movie that highlights our spiritual decay by showcasing the exploits of one man inspired by Jesus.

https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/status/1677835225294839808

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Jason Whitlock:

"Sound of Freedom" is not a Q-anon or political movie.

It's a religious movie, and that's why corporate media/Hollywood will attack it relentlessly.

SoF is about a faith-compelled man risking his career, life, and family to serve his fellow man.

It's a movie about the courage, conviction, and ability of a man and his family plugged into religious faith.

That message makes the movie dangerous. It's now taboo for Hollywood to showcase the positive power of religious faith.

Child sex-trafficking is a real problem, as bad as slavery. The reason nothing is really done about it is because men have been detached from their power source -- faith in God. Atheists, Christians of Convenience, and Race Idolators would much rather protect pronouns, tear down statues, pretend police are randomly killing black men, and rewrite history than address the sexual abuse of children by adults and the super elite. Ignore CNN.

Sound of Freedom is not political. It's a movie that highlights our spiritual decay by showcasing the exploits of one man inspired by Jesus.

https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/status/1677835225294839808

Have you seen it yet Bonnie?

^^^^

I'm only left to imagine that this post somehow tries to downplay the success of a film exposing the horrors of CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING. 

Ask yourself who is the type of person who would do that and if you should be shunning their "contributions" here in totality. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

^^^^

I'm only left to imagine that this post somehow tries to downplay the success of a film exposing the horrors of CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING. 

Ask yourself who is the type of person who would do that and if you should be shunning their "contributions" here in totality. 

How was it? I assume you saw it, right? 

Based on your overly defensive response - I will just assume you HAVEN'T seen it.  

PS: Didn't you block me, Karen Psyop?

Nolte: Disney’s ‘Indiana Jones 5’ Dead as a Doornail with 2nd-Place Finish, ‘Sound of Freedom’ Soars

After a dismal $60 million opening, the Disney Grooming Syndicate’s Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny collapsedsomewhere between 50 to 60 percent with a dreadful $25 to $28 million second weekend — and couldn’t even manage one consecutive first-place finish.

What had once been one of the most popular and bulletproof franchises ever created finally met its match in Kathleen “Franchise Killer” Kennedy and her anti-entertainment identity politics. Kennedy might be offscreen, but she is the true villainess in Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, which should’ve been called Indiana Jones and Talentless Queendom of Woke Child Grooming Nazis.

Elsewhere, and in nearly 2,000 fewer theaters than Dial of Dud (2,850 compared to 4,600), Sound of Freedom,AKA the Little Christian-Themed Indie That Disney Dumped, hauled in another $15.2 million. By Monday, this $14.5 million budgeted movie — THAT DISNEY DUMPED – will have grossed close to $40 million.

How’s that for justice? Disney acquired 20th Century-Fox in 2019 and immediately shelves Sound of Freedom, which wrapped in 2018.

Why would Disney shelve a $14.5 million Christian-themed film when Christian-themed films make money? Easy answer: it’s a Christian movie. Also, Sound of Freedom sounds an alarm about child exploitation, and as we now know, Disney is pro-child exploitation.

Through Friday, Dial of Dud has grossed just $172 million worldwide. This sucker comes with a $400 million price tag between production and promotion costs. The Disney Grooming Syndicate could lose $100 to $200 million on an Indiana Jones film.  Let me repeat: on an Indiana Jones film!

Also doornail-dead at this weekend’s box office is Disney’s Elemental. After four weeks, this piece of grooming baithas only grossed $109 million.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/07/09/nolte-disneys-indiana-jones-5-dead-as-a-doornail-with-2nd-place-finish-sound-of-freedom-soars/

Hollywood as you knew it, is finished. 

We’re headed toward Balkanized entertainment in addition to everything else that’s Balkanized in this country.  

Hollywood can’t do comedy anymore, doesn’t know how to portray men, and is determined to force identity politics into every single production (Can Sound Of Freedom even be nominated for any awards if it doesn’t fit the woke criteria?) it won’t end well long term for them.  

In the meantime expect more rebooted comic book movies and straight to streaming cost cutting trash that keeps the executives in their jobs while screwing everyone else in the industry that if they don’t speak woke, write woke, or vote woke will be unemployed.  

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nolte: Disney’s ‘Indiana Jones 5’ Dead as a Doornail with 2nd-Place Finish, ‘Sound of Freedom’ Soars

After a dismal $60 million opening, the Disney Grooming Syndicate’s Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny collapsedsomewhere between 50 to 60 percent with a dreadful $25 to $28 million second weekend — and couldn’t even manage one consecutive first-place finish.

What had once been one of the most popular and bulletproof franchises ever created finally met its match in Kathleen “Franchise Killer” Kennedy and her anti-entertainment identity politics. Kennedy might be offscreen, but she is the true villainess in Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, which should’ve been called Indiana Jones and Talentless Queendom of Woke Child Grooming Nazis.

Elsewhere, and in nearly 2,000 fewer theaters than Dial of Dud (2,850 compared to 4,600), Sound of Freedom,AKA the Little Christian-Themed Indie That Disney Dumped, hauled in another $15.2 million. By Monday, this $14.5 million budgeted movie — THAT DISNEY DUMPED – will have grossed close to $40 million.

How’s that for justice? Disney acquired 20th Century-Fox in 2019 and immediately shelves Sound of Freedom, which wrapped in 2018.

Why would Disney shelve a $14.5 million Christian-themed film when Christian-themed films make money? Easy answer: it’s a Christian movie. Also, Sound of Freedom sounds an alarm about child exploitation, and as we now know, Disney is pro-child exploitation.

Through Friday, Dial of Dud has grossed just $172 million worldwide. This sucker comes with a $400 million price tag between production and promotion costs. The Disney Grooming Syndicate could lose $100 to $200 million on an Indiana Jones film.  Let me repeat: on an Indiana Jones film!

Also doornail-dead at this weekend’s box office is Disney’s Elemental. After four weeks, this piece of grooming baithas only grossed $109 million.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/07/09/nolte-disneys-indiana-jones-5-dead-as-a-doornail-with-2nd-place-finish-sound-of-freedom-soars/

Hollywood as you knew it, is finished. 

We’re headed toward Balkanized entertainment in addition to everything else that’s Balkanized in this country.  

Hollywood can’t do comedy anymore, doesn’t know how to portray men, and is determined to force identity politics into every single production (Can Sound Of Freedom even be nominated for any awards if it doesn’t fit the woke criteria?) it won’t end well long term for them.  

In the meantime expect more rebooted comic book movies and straight to streaming cost cutting trash that keeps the executives in their jobs while screwing everyone else in the industry that if they don’t speak woke, write woke, or vote woke will be unemployed.  

Disney is looking like an excellent short right now. They’re at their pandemic low … losing plus subs, are losing at every turn at the box office, shut down a bunch of expensive projects after huge spends, all the turmoil in the corner office and the securities fraud lawsuit for lying about plus subs… also their p/e is still almost 40, and they may be in jeopardy of losing their corporate welfare too?? 

I can’t imagine all the pro trans up the kids stuff will help boost the family spending at the parks, I mean I doubt will offset that with a huge growth in revenue from the drag queen segment. 

another 50% down from Fridays close is easily within reach.  

25 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Jeffrey Epstein’s conviction was a conspiracy theory? 

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Have you seen it yet Bonnie?

I haven’t seen it yet but I can’t wait to…

However, I have seen interviews of the people who the movie was based on, and the people who made the movie. Until I actually see it, I feel they can probably give a pretty good portrayal of what the movie is about, don’t you? 👍

Not sure why it’s so important for you to know if we have seen the movie yet, especially when we have first hand accounts from the creators…

Just seems like a weak attempt to discredit people who are for the positive message of the movie, and to defend those who criticize it…😉

And it also comes off as a bit “cringe” for someone who claims they know somebody who was actually trafficked…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I haven’t seen it yet but I can’t wait to…

However, I have seen interviews of the people who the movie was based on, and the people who made the movie. Until I actually see it, I feel they can probably give a pretty good portrayal of what the movie is about, don’t you? 👍

I haven’t seen the movie either, but I’m struggling to see why there is any major pushback on the story.  Let’s assume that “based on a true story” actually means what it usually means in a movie, that is, actual events are re-imagined for dramatic effect, scripted dialogue is created and regular everyday homely folk are recast with the beautiful who walk among us.  

So?  Who cares?  It’s a movie. A movie is always a movie.  

Meanwhile, the Hollywood media listed above partnered with folks like Harvey Weinstein for decades to promote his efforts, and thinking people are supposed to believe no one knew nothing about his peccadillos.  Expand that to all the other obvious issues in Hollywood…can you take anything seriously the media reports upon? 

Since the press is taking shots at folks for their beliefs and crazy actions, what about Harrison Ford and his massive climate hypocrisy?  What was the climate smash on Indiana Jones part 15, the same story told multiple times?  What about his personal carbon footprint?   

Live and let live. Watch the movie, don’t watch the movie.  Why all the fuss? 

• Like (+1) 3