Sound of Freedom movie

Keep up your whining even though this movie was written, filmed and financed in 2017-2018, mostly before that whole thing q-anon nonsense started.

Because what do silly things like timelines and facts matter when you're job is to push a narrative? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Keep up your whining even though this movie was written, filmed and financed in 2017-2018, mostly before that whole thing q-anon nonsense started.

Because what do silly things like timelines and facts matter when you're job is to push a narrative? 

Now, Bonnie, where did we hear this before?  Is DR okay with this?

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/topic/1818-hollywoke-a-thread-for-tinseltowns-tailspin-into-televangelism/?do=findComment&comment=261223

image.thumb.png.496820949f7411a0f13554e65d226f3c.png

lmao

6 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Not sure why it’s so important for you to know if we have seen the movie yet, especially when we have first hand accounts from the creators…

Just seems like a weak attempt to discredit people who are for the positive message of the movie, and to defend those who criticize it…😉

It's just a simple question, Crisp... you guys are really READING into it and getting awfully defensive.  

The reason for the ask is simple: I want to hear why YOU think the film is important - not what reviewers and paid critics have to say...

6 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

And it also comes off as a bit “cringe” for someone who claims they know somebody who was actually trafficked…

Wow, keep reaching Crisp.

Nothing cringeworthy asking if someone saw the movie.

Do you get upset if someone asks you if you saw a Bills game?

Edited by BillStime

BS backs the Lincoln Project -check

BS  stands up for tranny groomers -check

BS treats this movie as  Q Anon  garbage- check.

If BS walks like a groomer and quacks like a groomer- check.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's just a simple question, Crisp... you guys are really READING into it and getting awfully defensive.  

The reason for the ask is simple: I want to hear why YOU think the film is important - not what reviewers and paid critics have to say...

Wow, keep reaching Crisp.

Nothing cringeworthy asking if someone saw the movie.

Do you get upset if someone asks you if saw a Bills game?

I understand it’s a simple question- and on its own, that’s fine…But it appears your question may have ulterior motives, as you are only asking your political rivals, who support the cause in the movie…It’s almost like you might be trying to catch people with a “gotcha” if they haven’t seen it, just so you can attempt to discredit their views on the subject…i hope that’s not the case, but if it is, it’s very disingenuous Imo…

And I’m not upset- I just get tired of the childish games sometimes…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Haven't seen it, nor do I plan on it (not for any political reasons, just not my type of film).

With that being said, I read a few reviews linked on this thread and found the reviewers (Rolling Stone in particular) a little too focused on the audience.

I can't think of any recent movie reviews where the critic seemed to care more about the people watching it than they did the content itself. That alone tells me they aren't exactly critiquing with an open mind.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I understand it’s a simple question- and on its own, that’s fine…But it appears your question may have ulterior motives, as you are only asking your political rivals, who support the cause in the movie…It’s almost like you might be trying to catch people with a “gotcha” if they haven’t seen it, just so you can attempt to discredit their views on the subject…i hope that’s not the case, but if it is, it’s very disingenuous Imo…

And I’m not upset- I just get tired of the childish games sometimes…👍

JC you keep turning yourself inside out - lmao.

Don’t blame me for your paranoia.

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

JC you keep turning yourself inside out - lmao.

Don’t blame me for your paranoia.

Billsy, I just go where the pattern of behavior leads…

Remember, all of our reputations precede us…👍

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Wacka said:

BS backs the Lincoln Project -check

BS  stands up for tranny groomers -check

BS treats this movie as  Q Anon  garbage- check.

If BS walks like a groomer and quacks like a groomer- check.

And you back this groomer and rapist

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Taking a step back here ...

... does child sex trafficking happen?

Of course it does.

Is it commonplace or a pervasive problem?

No. 

A lot of what is dubbed "trafficking" is really just plain old "smuggling."

The difference in law: "Smuggling" typically describes people being moved across borders because they want to be moved across borders. This is 99.9 (probably 99.999) percent of what we see.

"Trafficking" involves taking a person across borders against their will, or then holding them after crossing in captivity for an illicit purpose. We saw a few things that would count as "trafficking" in the recent immigration waves, such as children being brought from Guatemala and then put to work cleaning meat packing plants. Occasionally there's sex trafficking too, but in my experience it is rare. I have dealt with the fallout of more raids on Thai massage parlors than I care to think of ("let's do a sting on the massage parlors" is always at the top of an investigator's list for some reason). After those raids the workers are always interviewed in that kind of "woke" way: "is someone telling you you have to do this? Do you feel free to leave if you want to?). And I have yet to see anyone say "i told them I want out and they threatened me and made me stay." Instead, it's always been "I'm here because I'm making more money than I could doing anything else."

So a certain degree of skepticism is in order.

EDIT: SF drug trafficking organizations use illegal Hondurans, many under 18, as street level dealers. The old DA wouldn’t prosecute them - theyre “trafficke” and forced into this!  
Thar just doesn’t fit the facts:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/projects/2023/san-francisco-drug-trade-honduras/

“Of the 25 dealers interviewed, most said they were not trafficked or were unaware of anyone being forced to sell drugs.”

Edited by The Frankish Reich

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Isn’t it ironic 

Pretty soon “indictment” is going to be as meaningless as screaming “racist.”  

I’m not a Tate fan, but I know they are trying to erase him to.  

Much like with Trump, put up or shut up with never ending Lawfare.  Convict or get off the pot.  

But that isn’t the objective is it?  

The Golden State lower house committee considered Senate Bill 14, which would make the human trafficking of children a "serious felony." Serious felony chargesunder California law currently include murder, rape, and any other crime which may incur the death penalty or life sentence in state prison. 

However, instead of upping the ante on child traffickers, the California Assembly Public Safety Committee nuked the measure on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, in Florida, Attorney General Ashley Moody (and next Governor) is demanding Mark Zuckerberg explain the high volume of human trafficking across Meta platforms after an eerie report revealed pedophiles are using the metaverse to sexually exploit children.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-assembly-committee-blocks-bill-making-human-traffickers-kids-prison-life

Zuck is too laser focused on making sure Libs of Tik Tok is banned from Beta Threads.   

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Pretty soon “indictment” is going to be as meaningless as screaming “racist.”  

That's the master plan for the cult, right? Your leaders keep conditioning and manipulating gullible people like you - just like they did in 1930s Germany.

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That's the master plan for the cult, right? Your leaders keep conditioning and manipulating gullible people like you - just like they did in 1930s Germany.

I was thinking more 2008-2016 America.  

Hope!!

Change!!

• Like (+1) 1