Top NFL Playmakers per team

Solomon Grundy

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Is it a list of teams or players? Kind of confused.

...because I'd say Josh Allen is a helluva playmaker.

WRs, TEs, and RBs are considered, the list is by team. 

• Solomon Grundy changed the title to Top NFL Playmakers per team
22 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Bill Barnwell has the Bills ranked #20. Is this good enough to win Super Bowl? 

I guess not. Because if Bill Barnwell has the Bills ranked 20 it MUST be so. Thanks for freeing up my weekends. No reason to watch now, I suppose Maybe I'll just sign up for that Salsa dancing class the wife has been harping me about instead.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I guess not. Because if Bill Barnwell has the Bills ranked 20 it MUST be so. Thanks for freeing up my weekends. No reason to watch now, I suppose Maybe I'll just sign up for that Salsa dancing class the wife has been harping me about instead.

You'll go make spicy salsa and you'll like it! Make sure you don't rub your eyes or your mcnuggets when working with hot peppers. 

Edited by blacklabel
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

Well then, yes. 

Honestly the premise of the topic feels disingenuous.  Not the OP, just the ranking itself.

Let's make a ranking of all the offensive weapons but leave out the QB.  You could effectively have the best WRs, TEs and RBs in the league but none of that matters if you don't have a QB worth a damn.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

29 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Clickbait.. 

But I love the disrespect we're getting. We'll be considered top 3 by end of year

Nah Barnwell isn't clickbait.........he's very thorough and one of the best minds in the media covering the NFL.

But like everyone else he is hit and miss with predictions like this doozy:

Bill Barnwell, ESPN

AFC Championship Game: Bills 35, Chiefs 27

NFC Championship Game: 49ers 17, Buccaneers 13

Super Bowl LVII: Bills 27, 49ers 17

While I do not necessarily disagree with anything Barnwell said, I find it interesting that he had the Bills ranked #10 last season and dropping to 20 heading into 2023, especially considering that we really did not lose much on that side of the ball in the off-season.

I am guessing that perhaps he underestimated (as many of us did) the significance of replacing Beasley in the slot position/security blanket role for Josh last year and that perhaps the 2022 supporting cast (especially Davis) was overrated heading into 2022. That may be true -- but the various additions along the OL should help to elevate the success of the various skill position players -- and I suspect that one of the new receivers (including Kincaid) will help fill the Beasley role.

Edited by 2003Contenders
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

Nah Barnwell isn't clickbait.........he's very thorough and one of the best minds in the media covering the NFL.

But like everyone else he is hit and miss with predictions like this doozy:

Bill Barnwell, ESPN

AFC Championship Game: Bills 35, Chiefs 27

NFC Championship Game: 49ers 17, Buccaneers 13

Super Bowl LVII: Bills 27, 49ers 17

I do respect Barnwell. I just completely disagree with this list. Look at the Vikings for example on this list. 

How could qb not be on the list? Josh and Mahones are 100% playmakers and so are many other qb’s. But at the same time I imagine Barnwell is trying to shake things up by not including qb’s because it’s essentially too offenses at that point. But still, there ARE qb’s who are 100% playmakers and that’s not debatable. 

I kinda like this list. If you include the QBs, then it would look like just about every other offensive list...top QBs at the top. Interesting to see the other playmakers stacked amongst each other. Seahawks in the top 10 I can see. Falcons? Not so much. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.