Liberal White Women

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And we wonder why the children are growing up to be so screwed up ?? Any parent that would take their child to see some 50 something yr old man in under wear do that needs to be slapped up side the head !!

Those parents sit their with their kids thinking this is funny when in fact it's pretty disgusting then the LGBTQ people wonder why places like Nashville came up with a law to stop this kind of crap (Shows) yet they think this is "Normal" WTH - where are these peoples moral compass ?

I'd say its broke completely !! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

🎯

Literally every post she put in that video demanding that those “drag queens” should be getting our attention and not the fake woman showing her crotch to 7 year olds - says the perp has BEEN ARRESTED.  

These predators have been addressed.  But thanks for sharing, Dara.  

Now if you refuse to acknowledge the other “predators” in the room bc you’d rather play “whataboutism” all day because you don’t have a functional brain, please exit the room.   

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Literally every post she put in that video demanding that those “drag queens” should be getting our attention and not the fake woman showing her crotch to 7 year olds - says the perp has BEEN ARRESTED.  

These predators have been addressed.  But thanks for sharing, Dara.  

Now if you refuse to acknowledge the other “predators” in the room bc you’d rather play “whataboutism” all day because you don’t have a functional brain, please exit the room.   

You’re  the one worried about the political party associated with the priest who abused kids.

Oh - and look at this groomer:

You are Catholic, right @Big Blitz

Yet you still support all these abusers?

Hell; that makes you a groomer.

On 6/25/2023 at 10:48 PM, Big Blitz said:

Oh Billy.  

Rough week for Biden supporters I know.  All “80 million” of you.   

Don’t drink and post.   

Rough week? Hardly.

Keep giving your money to the church - they appreciate your sponsorship of shipping serial abusers around the globe.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re  the one worried about the political party associated with the priest who abused kids.

Oh - and look at this groomer:

You are Catholic, right @Big Blitz

Yet you still support all these abusers?

Hell; that makes you a groomer.

ok lets address the actual issues billstime. 

pedophiles will target children that are isolated. family issues. difficulty making friends. mental health. this is because they are less likely to inform adults or friends about anything going on in their lives and builds trust.

sounds disturbingly like the exact sick behavior of liberal teachers and systems who want to keep things secret from the parents about sexual identity saying "you can come to me. they dont understand, but i  do"

you advocate this behavior. "dont say gay" prevents it and you have demonized it constantly.

pedophiles also introduce disgusting topics that have no place in a childs young mind to get them to become comfortable with them and topics no child should be aware of.

again. books, teachings and behavior that you condone strangers to introduce to children without the childs family given full awareness and ability to opt out of. 

THESE ARE POLICIES YOU PROMOTE TO HAPPEN. RIGHT OUT OF A GROOMERS PLAYBOOK. NOONE ELSE ADVOCATES A SYSTEM THAT PROMOTES THIS. NOONE SHOUTS PRIESTS SHOULD BE DOING THIS. YOU THINK TEACHERS HAVE THAT RIGHT.

so you can tell all the stories you want about priests or republicans as a attempt to deflect off what you want to happen to children. every right leaning "cultist" would take every child predator or person acting as such regardless of profession, politics or religion out back and put them in the ground themselves. im sure of it. left cultists on the other hand will not only protect but advocate it. against the parents! you authorize these things to happen fully aware they are identical tactics.

are there people being targeted unjustly. yes. is there hate being built up towards those that are not apart of this sick trend that has infatuated the left. yes. can the left stop it all by declaring it wrong and leaving children alone. yes. will they? of coarse not. they smile and clap as a 50 year old man shakes his stained underwear in their childrens faces...for inclusion. why would they think any different of your children?

you guys better get it in your skulls. you aren't going to bully people like you did with garbage covid politics "murder" or "nazi" chants on this one. you arent going to whatabout it away. noone cares about your fake outrage about transphobia. these are parents. 

you should say the act in the OP is sick behavior advocated by sick people. leave children alone. period.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

ok lets address the actual issues billstime. 

pedophiles will target children that are isolated. family issues. difficulty making friends. mental health. this is because they are less likely to inform adults or friends about anything going on in their lives and builds trust.

sounds disturbingly like the exact sick behavior of liberal teachers and systems who want to keep things secret from the parents about sexual identity saying "you can come to me. they dont understand, but i  do"

you advocate this behavior. "dont say gay" prevents it and you have demonized it constantly.

pedophiles also introduce disgusting topics that have no place in a childs young mind to get them to become comfortable with them and topics no child should be aware of.

again. books, teachings and behavior that you condone strangers to introduce to children without the childs family given full awareness and ability to opt out of. 

THESE ARE POLICIES YOU PROMOTE TO HAPPEN. RIGHT OUT OF A GROOMERS PLAYBOOK. NOONE ELSE ADVOCATES A SYSTEM THAT PROMOTES THIS. NOONE SHOUTS PRIESTS SHOULD BE DOING THIS. YOU THINK TEACHERS HAVE THAT RIGHT.

so you can tell all the stories you want about priests or republicans as a attempt to deflect off what you want to happen to children. every right leaning "cultist" would take every child predator or person acting as such regardless of profession, politics or religion out back and put them in the ground themselves. im sure of it. left cultists on the other hand will not only protect but advocate it. against the parents! you authorize these things to happen fully aware they are identical tactics.

are there people being targeted unjustly. yes. is there hate being built up towards those that are not apart of this sick trend that has infatuated the left. yes. can the left stop it all by declaring it wrong and leaving children alone. yes. will they? of coarse not. they smile and clap as a 50 year old man shakes his stained underwear in their childrens faces...for inclusion. why would they think any different of your children?

you guys better get it in your skulls. you aren't going to bully people like you did with garbage covid politics "murder" or "nazi" chants on this one. you arent going to whatabout it away. noone cares about your fake outrage about transphobia. these are parents. 

you should say the act in the OP is sick behavior advocated by sick people. leave children alone. period.

Which states are trying to pass laws to legalize under age marriage?

Which states are forcing babies to have babies?

gtfoh - seriously - gtfoh 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

General Groomer.  His skill set is deflecting.  

5 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Bill can’t do it.  

You won’t find one here that will.  

They are incapable.  Too far gone.  

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/25/2023 at 11:03 PM, Big Blitz said:

Bill can’t do it.  

Did you go to Church today? 

Did you bring your kids to church? Your grandchildren?

Did you like todays homily from a pedo?

How much money did  you donate to the Pedo Legal Fund?

The only one defecting is you. 

And you pay for it every week; like a good Catholic. 

Now, don’t forget to sit, KNEEL, and stand like a good alter boy.

Edited by BillStime

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

wth are you talking about. not everyone is placed in a rigid little container with a political label on it. I'm against making abortion illegal to a certain point and certainly there are alot of circumstances that should be considered afterward. you know who is like the person you portray yourself as. someone who advocates ANYTHING including what i outlined just due to ideological allegiance. fu(/ing cultists!!! 

thats you! you toe the democrat line for EVERYTHING. no rational thinking required. tow that democrat line and think everyone on this planet is exactly like you just with flipped values. 

real world isnt like that. grooming kids is sick. stop advocating it and denounce it whenever you see it and save a shred of individualism you may have. 

• Like (+1) 1

Because so many liberal white women take their kids to gay parades...c'mopn.  These are outliers.  Not anywhere near the norm of professional , business and skilled liberal women I know.  These are serious people who often have a good deal of responsibility.  You all are still living in the middle ages.  Chastity belts are relics.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The only one defecting is you, President Groomer. The real groomers - are you. 

You sick phks. 

^^^^

See.  He can’t.  

He needs to deflect to this nonsense - the only reply he wants to hear is the Catholic Church should go away.  

He sides with all letters (the most recent additions) to the alphabet cult.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Bill can’t do it.  

thats ok. the group that believes in this s#it is getting smaller. the shaming tactic they use is not working and people are pretty open about how sick it is. the sad part is its bring unjust scrutiny on gay people that have or want nothing to do with it because the left cant help but group them together like they have anything in common. just one giant child targeting group. they dont care. they love to see hate just to earn political points of "i told you so" and have somthing to rage about. 

its pretty sad they cant just call this out as wrong and you have parents so desperate to virtue signal they happily expose them to these events that are no place for children. just smile and pretend a old man shaking his a$$ in your childs face is some kind of attraction or talent that should be enjoyed.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

wth are you talking about. not everyone is placed in a rigid little container with a political label on it. I'm against making abortion illegal to a certain point and certainly there are alot of circumstances that should be considered afterward. you know who is like the person you portray yourself as. someone who advocates ANYTHING including what i outlined just due to ideological allegiance. fu(/ing cultists!!! 

thats you! you toe the democrat line for EVERYTHING. no rational thinking required. tow that democrat line and think everyone on this planet is exactly like you just with flipped values. 

real world isnt like that. grooming kids is sick. stop advocating it and denounce it whenever you see it and save a shred of individualism you may have. 

You are Catholic - aren’t you? 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

^^^^

See.  He can’t.  

He needs to deflect to this nonsense - the only reply he wants to hear is the Catholic Church should go away.  

He sides with all letters (the most recent additions) to the alphabet cult.  

Own it - you subsidize pedos and groomers.

Just now, BillStime said:

You are Catholic - aren’t you? 

no. but if i was i certainly wouldn't be screaching that priests should be able to keep secrets from parents or talk to children about sexuality and anyone against that behavior are just satanists against religion in general. im not advocating any adult get close to that behavior let alone demanding my politicians enforce grooming. like i said IN THE GROUND. no rehabilitation. no jail. none of that for pedophiles and i could care less what their politics are. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Buffarukus said:

priests should be able to keep secrets from parents or talk to children about sexuality and anyone against that behavior are just satanists against religion in general

Can you imagine how difficult it might be for your kids to come out to you?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you imagine how difficult it might be for your kids to come out to you?

you would like to switch the topic and know nothing about my family. again this is the problem. you wish to group everyone together to make it seem i have a issue with gay people. well the young person in my family did not have any issue coming out to me. so you can think groomers are the same as legitimate sex ed teachers. you can think a 5 yr old who thinks they are different is the same as a adult with a fully formed brain and life experience about sex and gender. they are all the same to you. only you.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

you would like to switch the topic and know nothing about my family. again this is the problem. you wish to group everyone together to make it seem i have a issue with gay people. well the young person in my family did not have any issue coming out to me. so you can think groomers are the same as legitimate sex ed teachers. you can think a 5 yr old who thinks they are different is the same as a adult with a fully formed brain and life experience about sex and gender. they are all the same to you. only you.

Switch the topic?

You are the one defending Don’t Say Gay as if tho it’s going to erase the gay.

And yes - kids know at a young age they are straight, gay and/or different. You seem to think the environment is going to stop the inevitable.

You’re not bright and it shows.

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Switch the topic?

You are the one defending Don’t Say Gay as if tho it’s going to erase the gay.

And yes - kids know at a young age they are straight, gay and/or different. You seem to think the environment is going to stop the inevitable.

You’re not bright and it shows.

dont say gay is going to erase strangers employed by the state who think its their right to teach other peoples kids, VERY YOUNG KIDS, about gender and sexuality without full transparency to the parents. it should also be called "don't say straight" as it makes no mention of type of sex/gender that can be in a currriculum. just that its wrong and should not be pushed to meet a political leftist trend that aligns with a pedophiles playbook.

but you know all this. it sounds rational unless you manifest a delusional lie about the evil transphobic parents and govenor who are out to eliminate those who are different from speaking. ahh now you can get a call to action to protect victims who do not exist. well scratch that.. protect  "victims" who just happen to have a insatiable need to teach little kids about sex. very heroic. 

but you know all this. your on here alot and certainly have read the bill that you find so abhorrent. how many political brownie points have you earned pushing the narrative that you guys have created on here? its has to be a pretty decent hall

the environment is parents willing to stand up agaisnt the insanity the left is pushing. if you think anything is "inevitable" that has to go through parents who have a biological instinct to protect their children regardless of cost to themselves your side can keep hurling insults and grouping them as bigots all you want. lol and im not bright? sure pal.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2

It really seems like the through-line for the current right wing attack on gays is that when they see two dudes together, they immediately think about gay sex. If you’re a conservative and you see two guys holding hands, you’re basically obligated to imagine them pounding each other. 

Kids hearing about a mom and dad? Well, that’s not sexual. It’s totally normal. 

Kids hearing about a mom and mom, or a dad and dad? Conservatives immediately think about ***** and sword fighting. They cannot live in a world where homosexual parents are viewed the same way as heterosexual parents. 

It’s really just telling on themselves more than anything else. It’s no wonder so many anti-gay republicans end up revealing themselves to be gay. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Dislike 1

50 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It really seems like the through-line for the current right wing attack on gays is that when they see two dudes together, they immediately think about gay sex. If you’re a conservative and you see two guys holding hands, you’re basically obligated to imagine them pounding each other. 

Kids hearing about a mom and mom, or a dad and dad? Conservatives immediately think about ***** and sword fighting. They cannot live in a world where homosexual parents are viewed the same way as heterosexual parents. 

It’s really just telling on themselves more than anything else. It’s no wonder so many anti-gay republicans end up revealing themselves to be gay. 

what in the world? chi your on a tangent man. the issue i see with you on the topic in general is that you isolate yourself from the real world examples that are piled up and then pretend that the right is just hyping up and making up terrable things anything non "cis".

did you even warch the OP. its ANOTHER example of many that  i have seen posted to you in direct quotes. you either purposefully ignored or legitimately think are benign.

you have a 50/60 year old man waving his butt in his crusty tighty whiteys with his junk just hanging around in direct view of little children acting as if he is displaying some great talent. please hold your applause kids for the encore of him rolling around and splitting his legs wide open and tip your waitress. i mean seriously. not a thought, hey there are alot of kids. maybe i should put on cloths or i dunno not gyrate in there faces. nothing like that crossing his or your heads especially with whats going on with all the right wing "they are eliminating us!!" rhetoric. a voice that says hmmm no i dont think i will represent who they say we are today. this is perpetuating a horrible stereotype that is hurting my community. nothing? the right is not imagining this is "two men holding hands" but you are ignoring it and trying to compare it to innocent behavior of two people in a relationship. 

heres a secret chi. dont let this get out but ALOT of parents dont want STRAIGHT people waving their junk in their kids faces like this guy is. straight guys prancing around in their underwear in the street in front of kids *looks both ways* psst yeah they get the cops called on them 100% of the time. even worse outcome once prisoners learn what put him in there. its looked at almost a universally by society. almost. they are def not a main attraction in a parade dedicated to their sexual preference. but.. you know...marginalized. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

“Anyone who condemns a perverted act done by a gay person is secretly a gay pervert!”

What an original and thoughtful contribution. I definitely haven’t seen an argument along those lines hundreds of times before.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Oh shut up groomer!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

dont say gay is going to erase strangers employed by the state who think its their right to teach other peoples kids, VERY YOUNG KIDS, about gender and sexuality without full transparency to the parents. it should also be called "don't say straight" as it makes no mention of type of sex/gender that can be in a currriculum. just that its wrong and should not be pushed to meet a political leftist trend that aligns with a pedophiles playbook.

but you know all this. it sounds rational unless you manifest a delusional lie about the evil transphobic parents and govenor who are out to eliminate those who are different from speaking. ahh now you can get a call to action to protect victims who do not exist. well scratch that.. protect  "victims" who just happen to have a insatiable need to teach little kids about sex. very heroic. 

but you know all this. your on here alot and certainly have read the bill that you find so abhorrent. how many political brownie points have you earned pushing the narrative that you guys have created on here? its has to be a pretty decent hall

the environment is parents willing to stand up agaisnt the insanity the left is pushing. if you think anything is "inevitable" that has to go through parents who have a biological instinct to protect their children regardless of cost to themselves your side can keep hurling insults and grouping them as bigots all you want. lol and im not bright? sure pal.

jfc - you are a DeSaster.

It is amazing what rights you want parents to have and more importantly, NOT have.

Stop hiding your bigotry and homophobia around pathetic laws that cause more harm than good.

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

The only one defecting is you, President Groomer. The real groomers - are you. 

You sick phks. 

Please PM me if you need to talk, I get worried when I see you post this kind of stuff.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Please PM me if you need to talk, I get worried when I see you post this kind of stuff.

I’m good. 

Just not going to sit here and not call out these hypocrites who ostracize an entire community because they are told to WHILE AT THE SAME TIME go to a church who is paying BILLIONS to abuse victims.

This thread is just more proof that "pro-life" is nothing more than anti-women 

9 hours ago, TSOL said:

My granpappy always told me, "never trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn't die" 

You must be "pro-life" 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

jfc - you are a DeSaster.

It is amazing what rights you want parents to have and more importantly, NOT have.

Stop hiding your bigotry and homophobia around pathetic laws that cause more harm than good.

I thought you supported parents rights to have their kids transition? But they’re not allowed to know if they’re trans? Explain this 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I’m good. 

Just not going to sit here and not call out these hypocrites who ostracize an entire community because they are told to WHILE AT THE SAME TIME go to a church who is paying BILLIONS to abuse victims.

I am not sure that you are. Does rhis make you feel good, searching up this kind of depravity all day every day? Hurling insults at people non-stop on the internet?  If you feel this strongly about the beliefs you have, don't you think there are better ways to achieve goals? There is a whole big wide world away from this place that could benefit from someone who is as obviously as passionate as you are.  Try to focus that into something positive.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This thread is just more proof that "pro-life" is nothing more than anti-women 

You must be "pro-life" 

misogyny for sure.  I wonder if anyone has done a study on the incidence of misogyny and it's relationship to the frequency of getting laid.

34 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am not sure that you are. Does rhis make you feel good, searching up this kind of depravity all day every day? Hurling insults at people non-stop on the internet?  If you feel this strongly about the beliefs you have, don't you think there are better ways to achieve goals? There is a whole big wide world away from this place that could benefit from someone who is as obviously as passionate as you are.  Try to focus that into something positive.

the thread was purposefully inflammatory.  His response was totally predictable...but you know that.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

mysogyny for sure.  I wonder if anyone has done a study on the incidence of misogyny and it's relationship to the frequency of getting laid.

the thread was purposefully inflammatory.  His response was totally predictable...but you know that.

There you go. Condoning billsy bad behavior because you share the same ideology Do you also condone his grooming of children?

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

There you go. Condoning billsy bad behavior because you share the same ideology Do you also condone his grooming of children?

how often do you beat your children?  We had a picnic here yesterday.  Parents brought their kids.  The dad's and boys were down at the pond fishing with me.  A 4 yo caught his first fish.  A 9 yo caught 3 nice bass.  I guess I could be accused of grooming them to take up fishing as a hobby.  Makes me happy!

Edited by redtail hawk