Dalton Kincaid stats this year

Dan in Owego

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

One. 

One Super Bowl MVP.   😋

Check the calendar. 

O'h yeah i like this one!

8 minutes ago, Process said:

Impossible to predict. Dorsey is a huge question mark. 

I just hope he is used. 

Still , make a prediction, promise nobody get's hurt.

17 minutes ago, Dan in Owego said:

Want some thoughts on projection of numbers on our number one pick. I am bullish on him for some obvious reasons, and admittedly some homerish reasons as well. 

750 yards

8 touchdowns

Any one want to take an early June shot at this?

No idea on the final numbers but I'm gonna say that Allen is gonna feed this kid and he is going to break some of the NFL records for rookie TE's.  So add at least 1 rec  and 1 yd  on the nfl rookie te records.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Process said:

Impossible to predict. Dorsey is a huge question mark. 

I just hope he is used. 

Why? Who should’ve had more catches and didn’t? There’s zero basis for this argument. 

Hines? Hines was a late in season addition who’s been a backup RB his entire career.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

Are you drunk?

Dorsey has been an OC one year. We have zero history to go off of as far as how he will use two TEs. That was my point, we have no idea. 

Actually we have all the years in Carolina with Shula who is on our staff, ran a whole bunch of 12 personal 

Topic was mede to be a fun exercise, obviously no one here knows the future🙄 upside though is if you hit people actually may think you know something lol

Just now, Process said:

Are you drunk?

Dorsey has been an OC one year. We have zero history to go off of as far as how he will use two TEs. That was my point, we have no idea. 

I think it’ll be more about Kincaid than Dorsey. Josh Allen is a veteran elite franchise QB. If he trusts Kincaid then Kincaid will get targets.

2 TE’s won’t be traditional 2 TE sets. Knox and Kincaid will be playing completely different positions. Knox is a Y and Kincaid is a F. Kincaid will be more of a slot WR.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Things is 12 personal doesn't help the run game as much as some may think, if the run games improves it will be on the o-line and backs improving.I really like it from a passing game perspective, there are others more versed in this who could explain in more depth on this subject.

11 minutes ago, Dan in Owego said:

Actually we have all the years in Carolina with Shula who is on our staff, ran a whole bunch of 12 personal 

Topic was mede to be a fun exercise, obviously no one here knows the future🙄 upside though is if you hit people actually may think you know something lol

Carolina and Buffalo offenses are pretty different. In Carolina the #1 target was a TE Greg Olsen. Also they were one of the least throwing teams in the NFL. The Bills are going to be at the top of the league.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Carolina and Buffalo offenses are pretty different. In Carolina the #1 target was a TE Greg Olsen. Also they were one of the least throwing teams in the NFL. The Bills are going to be at the top of the league.

Agree, my point was Dorsey came from that system, then worked with Daboll, never had any one approaching Olsen, But did have Diggs and Allen. I expect a morphing of the two philosophies this year. 

1 hour ago, Dan in Owego said:

Want some thoughts on projection of numbers on our number one pick. I am bullish on him for some obvious reasons, and admittedly some homerish reasons as well. 

750 yards

8 touchdowns

Any one want to take an early June shot at this?

Whoa... lol

I'd love that but that would make him a top 3 TE lol

I'm saying 40 receptions 480 yards and 3 TDs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.