New Highmark Stadium Announcement Video.

Lost

^^ Add another Billi on the cost of the Bills stadium for the Jags new digs.  I could only imagine Bills fans "it's expensive AND futuristic?  I hate it, I'm a Rockpile guy, we don't need no amenities!!" 🤣 :beer: 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

When I see things like this, one criticism of the Bills stadium process - what’s up with the damn secrecy around renderings and videos? Feel like every team linked to a new stadium has flashy renderings and fly through videos. We’ve pretty much gotten crumbs on the new Highmark Stadium and it’s been approved/broken ground!

Also, that Jags spaceship is ridiculous. Video filled with a bunch of non football related activities and nonsensical “economic development/driver” fluff and BS. I got a chuckle during the video at the rendering of the guy playing pool at the stadium. Come on, are we here to watch a ball game or not?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Jacksonville? Are you serious?

smh... c'mon Buffalo.

FyBreffWYAErkZA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FyBriS5XgAIQiDH?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FyBrkfDXwAcrQBR?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FyBrvfeWAAM86u2?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The new Bills stadium is a cheap knockoff of a stadium built in 2019 (Tottenham) so the design will already be 7 years old and out of style the day it's finished in 2026. You only have to look at the other new stadiums being built around the league to know that we got the bargain basement of stadiums. Terry is cheap

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

The new Bills stadium is a cheap knockoff of a stadium built in 2019 (Tottenham) so the design will already be 7 years old and out of style the day it's finished in 2026. You only have to look at the other new stadiums being built around the league to know that we got the bargain basement of stadiums. Terry is cheap

Yeah, I've been to a game at Tottenham; even that 7-year-old stadium looks far better than what we ended up with.

Pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Good God, some of you guys are the biggest cry babies I've ever heard.

Funny how the same people, find a new thing to B word about day after day. 🤣  It’s the TBD (or, sports fan) way… :beer:

• Agree 3

44 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Funny how the same people, find a new thing to B word about day after day. 🤣  It’s the TBD (or, sports fan) way… :beer:

Naw we usually just B about the same things over and over when the people with rose colored glasses keep bringing up the same things over and over. Someone’s got to be realistic about things. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

28 minutes ago, mrags said:

Naw we usually just B about the same things over and over when the people with rose colored glasses keep bringing up the same things over and over. Someone’s got to be realistic about things. 

Marv should change his phrase to What else would we cry about than everyone, everything, everywhere for always.  

If he did would that be “realistic” enough for you or is something missing?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Marv should change his phrase to What else would we cry about than everyone, everything, everywhere for always.  

If he did would that be “realistic” enough for you or is something missing?

All out of the latest 64 pack of Crayola I see. Go back to your coloring book 

Some Folk need to realize it’s a football stadium not a mall…, your not going shopping, you’re going to the game…, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.